First photo published well first one worth mentioning

ICONIC :P is off-line
11 April 2013 12:16
Iconic
Photographer
Iconic
Lincolnshire
Grimsby

it was posted in the towns paper the photo at the top - didnt even know haha just randomly came accross it on facebook - no credit given which is a kick in the balls but oh well
pissing purestorm off since 2009

Amber West is off-line
11 April 2013 13:04
Amber6
Model
Amber6
Dumfries and Galloway

Wonderful stuff! I think it's quite inspirational how far you've come as well!

Peter is off-line
11 April 2013 14:32
peterbuchanphoto
Photographer
peterbuchanphoto
West Yorkshire
Leeds

when a small circulation mag did this with 1 of mine I sent a request for payment and got £50 for the effort. Doesnt hurt to try eh? And congratultions

Jesfish is off-line
11 April 2013 14:46
jes
Model
jes
Suffolk
Lowestoft

Well done!!  You were a right pain in the bum when you joined, but you have come on a long way! 

Miss Distania is off-line
12 April 2013 13:10
maxina
Model
maxina
London
london

Well done

ICONIC :P is off-line
13 April 2013 09:28
Iconic
Photographer
Iconic
Lincolnshire
Grimsby

haha thanks guys - the photo isnt my property anymore though i sold the client the copyright as he used it for an album cover and also posters and leafletts etc
pissing purestorm off since 2009

Sacredo is off-line
13 April 2013 10:49
Sacredo
Photographer
Sacredo
Surrey

Quote from Iconic
i sold the client the copyright as he used it for an album cover and also posters and leafletts etc

Nice photo

Alternatively, you might have considered granting him a license to use the image for his album and promotional materials ...
Photographer

35 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
blackdahlia5220 Emmaheron hollyrose Inori Michelledefeo1 scarlettfoxett wildchief
ad360photo andygstudios antoinewynn Blancho chopper_images DavidN duncanjames JohnDentonPhoto Jpdo kaz58 keltica Kiboko Ladiesman MIB modelboutique Mph MrT natkins nemesis oscar panda49 philippahh rod_m99 rogedodge rossvincent stevegosh
harbourstudio photo39