Advice

Robert Hardy is off-line
05 April 2013 16:44
Lensmaster
Studio

Lincolnshire
Grimsby

Quote from CTS_Studio1
Why would you want to change this? This is fabulous...lovely shape!

+1

mike23 is off-line
05 April 2013 18:01
mike23
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
mike23
Tyne and Wear
Sunderland

Quote from Bhaddickx
I think my mind is made up now, something I may consider in the future when my modelling days are over Thanks everyone x

Pleased you decided not to!

I have to say that in my experience I've yet to see any model who looks better with 2 plastic lumps on her chest.

You have a beautiful face and figure, fair to say Mother Nature was kind to you! ....

06 April 2013 06:14
Dani-Elle
Model

Can't comment on experience but getting the procedure done should be based fully on if it's what you want and if it will make YOU happy. Career may or may not come into it in some respect but to get them done (or not) just for that would fall under the wrong reasons. I personally think your breasts look fine as they are.
If a job is worth doing, Is worth doing right.

Tempus Fugit is off-lineSilver Member
06 April 2013 06:23
pinkbuildingphotography
Photographer
pinkbuildingphotography
Tayside

Also, just remember that even though this is cosmetic surgery, all surgery is very serious and after you model make sure that you get a really good doctor.
Riding on the Gotterdammerung. Down and down she goes. Where she stops no one knows.

Frank Sinnott is off-line
06 April 2013 06:31
frankpht
Photographer
frankpht
London

You look perfect as you are but that's easy for me or anyone to say. Convincing yourself that we are right is the hardest thing. You seem to have made your mind up and I hope you are truly happy with the decision. As you should be after all it is your body. Looking at your breasts enhancement in my eyes would leave you with headlight breasts. You would not look good looking like that ( in my eyes ). I'll say it again you look fantastic as you are . Learn to live with what you've got 'cause you've got one hell of a lot.

Dave Beasley is off-line
06 April 2013 08:07
eosfan
Photographer
eosfan
Surrey
Guildford

Please don't do it - you have absolutely no need to.

Andrew Gibbins is off-line
22 April 2013 00:29
andrew_gibbins
Photographer
andrew_gibbins
South Yorkshire
Sheffield

Add me to the "don't" bandwagon. Natural beauty will always outrank plastic breats imho. Keep the real ones, they look fantastic. No need to alter that.

And yes, I think you will see your modelling will go downhill if you do.

28 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
BlueLah DanielleWx DareMeDD Kacie RoxyMendez Zadi
63jian AndiCallen dave@studio99 david1500 djb1 hylander jefflynne JohnDentonPhoto johnnytog Keithhendy Ladiesman LGI nickdandalos peteb photosareu redbaron Rhadamanthus Rupert Spiritofwales Stoker thelook zprangz