Reminder Secure

Advice

05 April 2013 11:30
Bhaddickx
Model

I need some advice about a breast enlargment

I have been wanting to go under the knife to enlarge my breats since my 18th, i was put off because so many photographers said not to do so as it would effect my career! I don't feel that my breats are big enough and they have a dip on the outside which really irrates me! Do you think this would make my career go dowwn hill?

Paul Hodson is off-line
05 April 2013 11:32
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from Bhaddickx

Don't

Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

" Hibby " is off-line
05 April 2013 11:40
BrazenDivas
Photographer
BrazenDivas
Highland
Inverness

"Do you think this would make my career go down hill?" - yes probably.

There is not a single picture on your portfolio here which would be improved by the simple fact of you having bigger breasts.
"A technically perfect photograph can be the worlds most boring picture" Andreas Feininger

Tempus Fugit is off-lineSilver Member
05 April 2013 11:41
pinkbuildingphotography
Photographer
pinkbuildingphotography
Tayside

If you want to do it, do it for yourself not for modelling.

That should not be a consideration on the basis that the average modelling career is short and implants are long term.

However, from what I have seen here models who get implants move towards adult work if they are not doing it already.

Models who tend to do figure modelling tend to be natural.

I prefer natural and it would certainly mean that I would not hire a model with implants if I could find a model without implants.

Riding on the Gotterdammerung. Down and down she goes. Where she stops no one knows.

White Python is off-line
05 April 2013 11:44
WhitePython
Photographer
WhitePython
South Yorkshire
Barnsley

Why would you want to change this? This is fabulous...lovely shape!

KHV is off-line
05 April 2013 11:45
Keltica
Photographer
Keltica
London
London

Definately not, there is nothing wrong with the shape or size of your breasts.

Hugh is off-lineGold Member
05 April 2013 12:10
Hugh
Photographer
Hugh
Dyfed
Aberystwyth

Seriously?

They're close to perfect now.

I'd shoot with you now;
I wouldn't shoot you with fake ones.

Might as well get some tattoos at the same time...
It's not Fine Art just because it's in Black and White.

05 April 2013 13:06
bravepioneer
Photographer

Another ditto:

About the worst thing you could do, modelling wise certainly. Currently, I'd book you for a number of forthcoming web projects. I certainly wouldn't if you had surgery. I want beauty, not mutalation.

I do wish girls would realise it's NOT about size, at all. Shape is EVERYTHING. And there is nothing wrong with yours. Plus no boob job will ever 'correct' whatever tiny 'errors' you see in them (and every woman does). It will definately make them worse.

A foolish thought. But if you must, just wait until you've stopped modelling in a few years, and had that career. The industry won't care by then

If fact, is there ANYONE here that would preper false to real? Surely not!?

Mike Blissett is off-line
05 April 2013 15:34
MikeBee
Photographer

Kent
Canterbury

Quote from Bhaddickx

I have been wanting to go under the knife to enlarge my breats since my 18th, i was put off because so many photographers said not to do so as it would effect my career! I don't feel that my breats are big enough and they have a dip on the outside which really irrates me! Do you think this would make my career go dowwn hill?

Sounds as if you have a bit of a handful already, so why change a good thing.

05 April 2013 15:38
Bhaddickx
Model

I think my mind is made up now, something I may consider in the future when my modelling days are over

Thanks everyone

x

26 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Carliegomez24 generixllc isobel111 kacie Olivia75 prettypolly Princesspixie1
antoinewynn Antz appareil bbphotos Blancho david1500 hodgen Kimily Kjoservices LeeBinns lify Njsphotography Phiesta1 picusio rscott360 siclews Stoker viewphotographic
kerandastudio2