Reminder Secure

BBW

This thread is being watched by 1 person
04 April 2013 05:09
pinkfairy
Model

hey there guys im a new bbw model just cum on the scene

i was wonderin if any1 ad any advice bout where i could get wrk frm or even an agent

ive sent pics 2 a few agencies but wen i get a call bk it always seems like a sales pitch not a genuine offer

to sign me up 2 their books i dont wanna get conned on my 1st try at bein a model

if any1 has asny tips or advice plz tell me

thanx xxx

Matt Harper is off-line
04 April 2013 05:12
mattharper
Photographer
mattharper
Devon
Paignton

You will get far more response here and definitely from an agent if you write in English

Hello there guys, I am a new BBW model and have just come on the scene. (cum is seen rather differently)
I was wondering if anyone had any advice regarding where I could get work or even about agents. 
I have sent pictures to a few agencies but when I get a call back, it always seems like a sales pitch, not a genuine offer, to sign me to their books. I don't want to be conned on my first attempt at being a model. 
If anyone has any tops or advice, please tell me. 

Even that quick correction could be improved on.

04 April 2013 05:37
pinkfairy
Model

thankyou for your comment

Paul Hodson is off-line
04 April 2013 05:47
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from mattharper

If anyone has any tops......... please tell me. 

Big tops I assume! smiley
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

04 April 2013 05:57
pinkfairy
Model

i never noticed that, the cheek of it maybe he should check his own grammer, before he corrects others..........

Matt Harper is off-line
04 April 2013 06:02
mattharper
Photographer
mattharper
Devon
Paignton

Quote from pinkfairy
i never noticed that, the cheek of it maybe he should check his own grammer, before he corrects others..........

It is grammar, not grammer and it was a typing mistake, not ignorance of the word.

MPH, I will be watching  

Paul Hodson is off-line
04 April 2013 06:21
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from mattharper
It is grammar, not grammer and it was a typing mistake, not ignorance of the word.

MPH, I will be watching  

Freudian though perhaps?  smiley
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

Matt Harper is off-line
04 April 2013 06:23
mattharper
Photographer
mattharper
Devon
Paignton

Quote from mph
Freudian though perhaps?  smiley

Chrissie Red is off-line
04 April 2013 08:30
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

what sort of modelling are you hoping to do?

A mainstream agency wouldn't have you based on height and measurements - neither would a plus size agency..

Also your age might well be against you, unfortunately we are both 10 years too old.

You don't list adult in your stats so that rules out BBW adult work which is usually the only place I see BBW models - I have to be honest.

If you love modelling there is nothing stopping you doing it just in your leisure time, forget chasing the "agency" dream because thats something most of us will never be and the longer we spend running after that the less time we spend doing something productive with our time.

I was going to suggest life class modelling but I see you don't do nudes either, I'm sure there would be some interest though in people painting you it was an avenue you wanted to go down. Although I'm not an expert I just know they like to paint interesting body shapes.

Don't sign up to any "agencies" unless they are reputable - seriously. Its a waste of time.

Only agency I can think of that might be suitable is - http://www.ugly.org/UGLY-MODELS/index.php/girls.html

(I really hate linking people to that site because the name of it incase they think i'm calling them ugly *Which I'm really not*- there are loads of really beautiful people on there.. )

Jenna Lou is off-line
04 April 2013 08:46
DamagedRoses1987
Model
DamagedRoses1987
Rhondda Cynon Taf
Aberdare

Quote from Chrissie_Red
what sort of modelling are you hoping to do?

A mainstream agency wouldn't have you based on height and measurements - neither would a plus size agency..

Also your age might well be against you, unfortunately we are both 10 years too old.

You don't list adult in your stats so that rules out BBW adult work which is usually the only place I see BBW models - I have to be honest.

If you love modelling there is nothing stopping you doing it just in your leisure time, forget chasing the "agency" dream because thats something most of us will never be and the longer we spend running after that the less time we spend doing something productive with our time.

I was going to suggest life class modelling but I see you don't do nudes either, I'm sure there would be some interest though in people painting you it was an avenue you wanted to go down. Although I'm not an expert I just know they like to paint interesting body shapes.

Don't sign up to any "agencies" unless they are reputable - seriously. Its a waste of time.

Only agency I can think of that might be suitable is - http://www.ugly.org/UGLY-MODELS/index.php/girls.html

(I really hate linking people to that site because the name of it incase they think i'm calling them ugly *Which I'm really not*- there are loads of really beautiful people on there.. )

Pretty much what Chrissie said.
If it's a hobby of yours then just do it in your free time, do it because you enjoy it
Good luck x

24 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa Kimmikitsch wildchief
alanbassettphotography antoinewynn bbphotos bob Brownnwhite ChrisNewton couchestudio david1500 dorrian freddie James7799 JohnDentonPhoto normant parafotos pcmphotography psn redbaron riddell stevegosh tms xposed