Reminder Secure

Are you a classy model or photographer...find out here!

Skymouse is off-lineGold Member
05 April 2013 16:56
skymouse
Photographer
skymouse
London
London

On a peripheral note — has anyone in modern times ever actually desired to be identified as middle class?
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others." - Groucho Marx.

jivago Photographic is off-line
05 April 2013 18:48
jivago
Photographer
jivago
Highland
Highlands & Cheshire

Quote from mph
I have never read so much crap in my life. I am (obviously ) Elite myself - but would at most have described myself as middle class under the old system.

I don't know if I agree? - I Just filled the questionnaire in as you - And you came out as 'Precarious tw*t' - But I did not have my reading specs on  

http://www.jivagophoto.com/

Paul Hodson is off-line
06 April 2013 01:47
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from jivago
I don't know if I agree? - I Just filled the questionnaire in as you - And you came out as 'Precarious tw*t' - But I did not have my reading specs on  

That's fine Dr - just confirms your stupidity.
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

Hazel Ashton is off-line
06 April 2013 06:56
Hazel_Ashton
Model
Hazel_Ashton
West Yorkshire
Leeds

I came up as established middle class - feeling a little pleased - saying that it is quite right we easy afford our bills each month and have a fair bit left over although you always need more!! I would like more savings though - next goal maybe?
Hazel - Contact me for any photoshoots you want to do if your interested

Megan Reynolds is off-line
06 April 2013 07:14
LadylikeMedia
Photographer
LadylikeMedia
Bristol
Bristol

Quote from Hazel_Ashton
I came up as established middle class - feeling a little pleased - saying that it is quite right we easy afford our bills each month and have a fair bit left over although you always need more!! I would like more savings though - next goal maybe?

Same here - need to get on the savings and buying a house clearly

I would say middle class is about right for how we live, though the average ages on the thing is a little strange, the average age on all class groups seems to be quite high, what are all the other young folks doing?

Tempus Fugit is off-lineSilver Member
06 April 2013 07:37
pinkbuildingphotography
Photographer
pinkbuildingphotography
Tayside

I am precariat.

Since neither the spellchecker or I knew that this was a word they may be correct.

Apparently knowing artists, engineers, scientists and college lecturers socially puts you in the precariat.

I think on this they are only interested in income and whether you own your house.

But I know that I am at the top of the pile as I shoot with the best camera that has ever been made the Pentax.
Riding on the Gotterdammerung. Down and down she goes. Where she stops no one knows.

Ratana Rose is off-line
06 April 2013 08:03
RattusRock
Model
RattusRock
County Durham
durham

I would of done pretty much OK except i rent my house and that seems to be a huge no-no even though i have a lovely big house

the social thing is stupid, i have tonnes of friends and family from different levels

my family consisted of truck drivers, construction workers and scientist

my friends range from the unemployed and lazy stoner (i dont agree with there life but hey there nice people) to research scientists and accountants over the last few years ive made friends with quite a few artist too

I love museums and theater (was there just yesterday) just as much as rock concerts and facebook

i have no idea how they work this out lol

Hazel Ashton is off-line
06 April 2013 08:13
Hazel_Ashton
Model
Hazel_Ashton
West Yorkshire
Leeds

Quote from LadylikeMedia
Same here - need to get on the savings and buying a house clearly

I would say middle class is about right for how we live, though the average ages on the thing is a little strange, the average age on all class groups seems to be quite high, what are all the other young folks doing?

We've got the house but we now need to start working on it!! frown. I know I thought the averages ages were incredibly high 
Hazel - Contact me for any photoshoots you want to do if your interested

Simon Chan is off-line
06 April 2013 08:30
Chandos
Photographer

Merseyside
Liverpool

For me apparently the different between traditional working class and new affluent workers is do I use facebook or twitter. I use neither but join many other online activities.

21 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
bonni_cuffs Little_lizard Lucy92 OlgaCabaeva Sarahjaynex
andicallen Andy_B antoinewynn Dod1904 For_Arts_Sake FreelanceBadger grisey Ladiesman laurencejpower mish65 Photojames43 Reynard ron Shawry stevie_de westend_portfolios