Reminder Secure

A couple of questions regarding studio day postings.

This thread is currently locked
Emma_Willis is off-line
01 April 2013 16:55
emmawillis
Model
emmawillis
Blaenau Gwent
Ebbw Vale, Wales

Hey everyone. 

I just have a couple of questions regarding posting a studio day on here.  I've had a look and can't find what I'm looking for so thought it best to just ask you lot!

1- Am I allowed to advertise for a studio day on here?  On the model days it says only studio account holders can do so?
2- The stuio day I want to promote is for me and another model - However this particular model has been banned from the site.  Can I still advertise the day on here?

Obviously I don't want to ruffle any feathers by doing something I'm not supposed to be doing and I can't remember the last time I posted for a studio day on here - If ever!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Moderator Input
Please refer to the
Help And Advice section linked from the footer of every site page.

G09 ~§~ Creating A Casting Call ~§~

G10 ~§~ Promoting Model Days / Model Evenings ~§~

33 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Ebbrell1991 Liammcilroy1 Olivia75 Stephieb27 Winterlilly
ad360photo bradder ChrisNewton david1500 dorrian duncanpritchard geoffmarchant Grahampics Jamesrichards Jan77 JOOPninja kaosrox kimsandman2 Kjoservices Ladiesman Lssm2 Markavenell mikehemmings mtkxproject Photokirk1 Platidonio siclews skymouse stevebenson two_stops Willjamieson Willy_O
photo39