Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
03 April 2013 06:48
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Quote from Missie0290
Someone did make a good point re funding; If they don't use their funding this year they get less next year. So that 4800 spent on her will mean they get it again next year, which means two people next year could get say nose jobs to correct a bad break during a car accident.

Surely it would have been better spent on clearing the backlog of things like hip/knee operations that blight people's lives though rather than being wasted on some sponging chav to have a bigger pair of tits.
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

Meg is off-line
03 April 2013 12:44
Sirensong
Model
Sirensong
South Glamorgan
Cardiff

From what I can glean from the net this lass had a congenital medical condition that meant she has almost no breast tissue at all.
If thats true then perhaps judging her quite so harshly is undeserved.
Enhanced in post production, but not working to a level of filmed with inserts :D

Ratana Rose is off-line
03 April 2013 14:54
RattusRock
Model
RattusRock
County Durham
durham

before her surgery

my boobs used to be smaller than that

most breast tissue is that size... its fat that builds up boob, all that was up was she had no chest fat

Missie is off-line
03 April 2013 17:21
Missie0290
Model
Missie0290
Merseyside
Newton-le-Willows

Quote from RedChecker
Surely it would have been better spent on clearing the backlog of things like hip/knee operations that blight people's lives though rather than being wasted on some sponging chav to have a bigger pair of tits.

Is there a huge backlog due to funds? In her area? As its her area that is relevant. A backlog in London won't be effected by how much a PCT in Leeds spends.

There doesn't seem to be where I'm originally from - my old neighbour was diagnosed a few months ago and booked in within a couple of months.

I don't actually agree with the op. I believe she should have received a boob job because she had 0% breast tissue. That is the same as a mastectomy. But I believe it should have been for the purposes of looking normal, which she doesn't.
"[Toni] has a short fuse when it comes to stupidity"

Missie is off-line
03 April 2013 17:23
Missie0290
Model
Missie0290
Merseyside
Newton-le-Willows

Rattus - padded bra? I'm going off what the doc was quoted on. If she had a condition that meant she had literally no breasts this should be addressed. The same as if you were born without ears or a nose.neither fatal.
"[Toni] has a short fuse when it comes to stupidity"

Ratana Rose is off-line
03 April 2013 18:04
RattusRock
Model
RattusRock
County Durham
durham

everything clearly lists her as a 32A previous to surgery... the same size i was from 14 till i had my son at 20

3 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Antz lukaszmarcinkowski rscott360