This thread is being watched by 1 person
Peter is off-line
28 March 2013 17:26
peterbuchanphoto
Photographer
peterbuchanphoto
West Yorkshire
Leeds

I took depressed from other peoples postings on facebook. I assumed that was the fact of it because I cant imagine why the heck else theyd do em for free.

Paul is off-lineSilver Member
28 March 2013 17:41
DorsetHammer
Photographer
DorsetHammer
Dorset
Christchurch

Quote from peterbuchanphoto
I took depressed from other peoples postings on facebook. I assumed that was the fact of it because I cant imagine why the heck else theyd do em for free.

Her local PCT could have had something left in the cosmetic surgery budget and would have had to use it up before 31st March.

It was broken when I got here

" Hibby " is off-line
28 March 2013 17:55
BrazenDivas
Photographer
BrazenDivas
Highland
Inverness

Quote from peterbuchanphoto
http://digitaljournal.com/article/346566

Its nigh impossible to get anything from the NHS other than copious amounts of drugs that only make you worse and eventually dependant once your body shuts off production of the feel good hormones thanks to the drugs.

Speak as you find as you say and I appreciate you are speaking about your experience as a victim of depression. I spent the week around the New Year in Intensive Care and the treatment I had from everyone was absolutely superb.

"A technically perfect photograph can be the worlds most boring picture" Andreas Feininger

Allan Marshall is off-line
28 March 2013 18:23
raven60
Photographer
raven60
Buckinghamshire
High Wycombe

Mmm take her around a children's cancer ward. that is where the money is needed to go.

If not happy, with what born with. Pay to have it changed/improved.

I gather she was in good health before this. apart from depression, which all of us get

some time in our life.

Then I do blame the NHS for this also, they had the choice to say no! then I guess they

had to use up their money allocated to them. so they got the same amount for the coming

funding year.

Indeed she may well be on here soon. Asking for glam work (paid) watch this space!

Allan ~~

Hazel Ashton is off-line
28 March 2013 18:41
Hazel_Ashton
Model
Hazel_Ashton
West Yorkshire
Leeds

This angers me! She clearly from looking at what people have said and what she has done is that she is completely living off the state - this should never ever have been done! I can think of far better things this can be used for instead
Hazel - Contact me for any photoshoots you want to do if your interested

28 March 2013 18:53
Marty_W
Photographer

Now I don't want to get political, however is this the whole
story? Why would she agree to this article if she knew the
backlash that would happen? Is this the presses way of slating
the NHS so people won't feel so bad when the Tories sell it off
to their rich friends? You can NEVER trust the press these days.
I still disagree and really she needs more than a boob job.
What a munta! In my defence I'm also a bit of a munta myself.

ChrisS is off-line
28 March 2013 19:22
TheChrisS
Photographer

Cambridgeshire

I would just like to say that I own a tiny tiny part of those breasts. After all, I have contributed to them.

28 March 2013 19:45
JadedRed
Model

Does everyone feel the same about having children's ears pinned? The NHS essentially funding cosmetic surgery on children.

Ken Smith is off-line
28 March 2013 20:03
Ken_Smith
Photographer
Ken_Smith
Nottinghamshire
Ashfield

Quote from mph
Let's wait until the Mail carries the story to check out the facts.................

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2299233/Model-Josie-Cunninghams-4-800-breast-op--foot-Outrage-NHS-provides-36DD-implants.html
David Wilder, Unemployed, 42, ROCK LEGEND. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV4NpAnDV8s

Frank Sinnott is off-line
29 March 2013 02:01
frankpht
Photographer
frankpht
London

On a phone in on TV yesterday morning. One woman said her breasts were very large and caused her severe back problems. She can't get NHS treatment to which I think she has every right to. Simply because of the physical element. It seems it all depends on where you live.

18 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa missminiskirt OlgaCabaeva rob452
apogeeimages chandos donaldmac grahamsphotography IanHighlander john_at_tina_spice Kjoservices MIB nvidia pcmphotography simpleharmonicmotion spiritofwales Willjamieson zzdigital