Reminder Secure

Just saying hello

28 March 2013 12:54
nikkilopez
Make-up Artist

Hi everyone my name is Nikki and i have just been approved to Purestorm, Im gald there are alot of us on here and that there is somewhere to come if I ever get stuck with anything or ever need an extra pair of hands :-) Ive worked in the make up industry for 13 years but theres still the odd thing that i need help with Glad to meet you all and hopefully our paths will cross one day x

Cody is off-lineSilver Member
28 March 2013 14:17
Cody
Model
Cody
Oxfordshire
bicester

Hiya , welcome to the site

28 March 2013 15:19
nikkilopez
Make-up Artist

Thanks hun glad to be here

Paul is off-line
28 March 2013 15:28
paulcase
Photographer
paulcase
Lancashire

Hello

Nice work

28 March 2013 16:37
nikkilopez
Make-up Artist

Thank you

gerryquiff is off-lineSilver Member
28 March 2013 19:29
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lanarkshire
Bonnie Scotland

Quote from nikkilopez
Hi everyone my name is Nikki and i have just been approved to Purestorm, Im gald there are alot of us on here and that there is somewhere to come if I ever get stuck with anything or ever need an extra pair of hands :-) Ive worked in the make up industry for 13 years but theres still the odd thing that i need help with Glad to meet you all and hopefully our paths will cross one day x

Couldn't you just draw them on with a mascara pencil ? 

Welcome to Purestorm, hope your time here is productive.

CAT WANTED. Must be large enough to make Davy Crockett hat. (6 7/8) Prefer ginger

37 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Carinasl celebrateeverymoment Donnybabe11 KayleighChristina Natural_happy_girl PrettyDiamond SJH30
abouncer andygstudios carshaltonkev cliffc couchestudio davkit duncanjames Essexjohn freddie GlasgowPhotographer hardik79 Hioctane JohnDentonPhoto Kiboko Kjoservices Ladiesman Leztec MIB nunude panda49 redbaron rossvincent rscott360 rumbleuk steveh32 tonyg wacTony WesternRoom
Charlottealom
barlowstudios