Reminder Secure

Just saying hello

28 March 2013 12:54
nikkilopez
Make-up Artist

Hi everyone my name is Nikki and i have just been approved to Purestorm, Im gald there are alot of us on here and that there is somewhere to come if I ever get stuck with anything or ever need an extra pair of hands :-) Ive worked in the make up industry for 13 years but theres still the odd thing that i need help with Glad to meet you all and hopefully our paths will cross one day x

Cody is off-lineSilver Member
28 March 2013 14:17
Cody
Model
Cody
Oxfordshire
bicester

Hiya , welcome to the site

28 March 2013 15:19
nikkilopez
Make-up Artist

Thanks hun glad to be here

Paul is off-line
28 March 2013 15:28
paulcase
Photographer
paulcase
Lancashire

Hello

Nice work

28 March 2013 16:37
nikkilopez
Make-up Artist

Thank you

gerryquiff is off-lineSilver Member
28 March 2013 19:29
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lanarkshire
Bonnie Scotland

Quote from nikkilopez
Hi everyone my name is Nikki and i have just been approved to Purestorm, Im gald there are alot of us on here and that there is somewhere to come if I ever get stuck with anything or ever need an extra pair of hands :-) Ive worked in the make up industry for 13 years but theres still the odd thing that i need help with Glad to meet you all and hopefully our paths will cross one day x

Couldn't you just draw them on with a mascara pencil ? 

Welcome to Purestorm, hope your time here is productive.

CAT WANTED. Must be large enough to make Davy Crockett hat. (6 7/8) Prefer ginger

19 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
ansonphotography Cheshunt83 chrisfrancis18 James7799 JohnDentonPhoto johnmphoto Kjoservices KrissB Look_Sharp MIB philippahh redbaron Reynard shadowtime74 soulc steveh32 tms tucker217 Willjamieson