charlotteg1988
Model
This member has been suspended
This member has been reset to pending
charlotteg1988
South Yorkshire
Doncaster

Good Morning!

I was just hoping for some input from others, what would you like to see to help strengthen my portfolio?

Constructive criticism, and advice only please!
Charlotte Victoria

Jason Salmon is off-lineSilver Member
28 March 2013 05:07
jayfish
Photographer
jayfish
Essex
boreham

Your a attractive woman got some nice shots, I feel you just need to work with a few more photographer whos work you like.
If your ever in my area of the world would be happy to work with you.
Not sure about the last two paragraphs are you looking for TFCD or paid work? Feel this is more in line when working for TFCD.

Charlotte Victoria is off-line
28 March 2013 05:21
charlotteg1988
Model
charlotteg1988
South Yorkshire
Doncaster

Quote from jayfish
Your a attractive woman got some nice shots, I feel you just need to work with a few more photographer whos work you like.
If your ever in my area of the world would be happy to work with you.
Not sure about the last two paragraphs are you looking for TFCD or paid work? Feel this is more in line when working for TFCD.

Is it wrong that i worry about approaching photographers? So far everything has been done through casting calls (either myself replying, or them).
And thank you for that offer too i can't say i've ever been over to Essex but maybe in the future!

I see what you mean about those paragraphs, it can be slightly confusing. Currently TFCD, as i don't think I'm strong enough to be paid yet....i don't even know how long to wait before having rates! I will re-edit that part though, thank you!
Charlotte Victoria

Jesfish is off-line
28 March 2013 05:34
jes
Model
jes
Suffolk
Lowestoft

At the moment I think your images contain too many cliches and props.  It looks intidy.  You could do with some clear basic shots that show you off well.

Jason Salmon is off-lineSilver Member
28 March 2013 05:46
jayfish
Photographer
jayfish
Essex
boreham

Its not wrong just natural to worry just keep at it.
Think about what type of work you want to do and the directions you want to take your porfilo in.

Charlotte Victoria is off-line
28 March 2013 06:01
charlotteg1988
Model
charlotteg1988
South Yorkshire
Doncaster

Quote from jes
At the moment I think your images contain too many cliches and props.  It looks intidy.  You could do with some clear basic shots that show you off well.

I'll try to work on that, thank you for your input
Charlotte Victoria

6 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
bonni_cuffs Hann
nickdandalos PDCPhotos Thunder_Photos TimatAwe