Reminder Secure

Saturday 27th April Outdoor, speelight, studio training day with model.

Pixel8 Studio is off-lineSilver Member
26 March 2013 10:34
pixel8
Studio
pixel8
Hampshire
Gosport

Wiltshire near Bath
This course is designed specifically for those that are keener to take their photography to higher level. This course is ideal for those that want to be more confident using the controls on their DSLR and for those that are returning to photography after a break and could do with an in depth refresher course and how to work with digital.

The day starts with an outdoor location where I fully explain the basics of taking good images in daylight situations. Once we have applied the basics of of using depth of field, focus, metering, camera settings using manual mode to make better use of the available light I move on to explain how to improve your pictures further by using professional methods I will ......

Read all on the website

http://www.pixel-8.biz/beginners.html

Paul

Updated 19th April

Just one place left

23 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Michelledefeo1 Welshrose2009
63jian antoinewynn Billyboy57 BOBREEVES cgwebster ChrisD ElegantCaptures jackw john_at_tina_spice keltica Ladiesman magpie1 martinchristie redbaron Rtnphotography Snooper911 stevegosh Steveh32 Steveharratt walton
kerandastudio2