Hello, confidential help required

OldMaster is off-line
03 March 2013 06:34
OldMaster
Photographer
OldMaster
Hertfordshire
Harpenden

I am a bit confused! You have 4 photos on your profile of 2 of the better models on PS.
What market are you trying to reach with these....where are examples of work you have done with your customer base?

Are you trying to appeal to models already on here or members of the public...in which case, good luck!

OldMaster is off-line
03 March 2013 06:37
OldMaster
Photographer
OldMaster
Hertfordshire
Harpenden

Sorry, didn't see mua chat bit....on my crap phone!

Phil Moto is off-lineSilver Member
03 March 2013 09:36
xtiggerx
Photographer
xtiggerx
South Yorkshire
Doncaster

Re.Magpie1......" Don't be surprised if you are not inundated with replies from any professional photographer in a 100 mile radius."........Why should he get replies from photographers when he is asking a question on a MUA FORUM........
The poor OP has even had his work commented about by another photographer,when his question was again base for MUA's..
Makes me feel very negative to start up any forum post incase im picked to bits by any bored or illiterate photographer.....
Im Glad Mark has finally got a reply from a actual MUA,but seems like PS isnt the right website to enquire about this subject.Sorry Mark im going on a bit, Good luck with your search for a MUA & your transformation of your sets.

Fisherface is off-line
03 March 2013 17:20
Fisherface
Make-up Artist
Fisherface
Suffolk
Lowestoft

Quote from xtiggerx
Re.Magpie1......" Don't be surprised if you are not inundated with replies from any professional photographer in a 100 mile radius."........Why should he get replies from photographers when he is asking a question on a MUA FORUM........ The poor OP has even had his work commented about by another photographer,when his question was again base for MUA's.. Makes me feel very negative to start up any forum post incase im picked to bits by any bored or illiterate photographer..... Im Glad Mark has finally got a reply from a actual MUA,but seems like PS isnt the right website to enquire about this subject.Sorry Mark im going on a bit, Good luck with your search for a MUA & your transformation of your sets.

My thoughts exactly!  He did not ask for critique and he did not want to put up a casting call!  He asked a simple question to MUA's.  Some of you have too much time on your hands!

24 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Cressy2017 Michelledefeo1 Yenguo
Dandelion djb1 Essexjohn funky GlasgowPhotographer JohnDentonPhoto keltica lester2705 MIB mkitos mlp oro ownimage penfoldpc peteb PhilStorm powerbook92 read severndigital Thunder_Photos Willjamieson