Reminder Secure

Boob job or natural?

This thread is being watched by 1 person
23 June 2013 11:41
johnlp
Photographer

Quote from EdT
Why not shoot portraits, or something that doesn't involve boobs then?

Railway viaducts?

23 June 2013 12:10
PaulManuell
Photographer

Quote from johnlp
I've just seen an image of what has got to be one of the prettiest models on PS.

Come on then, tell us who she is.

23 June 2013 12:14
johnlp
Photographer

Quote from PaulManuell
Come on then, tell us who she is.

Unfair.  She didn't ask to be the subject of a post, so I have no intention of saying.

23 June 2013 12:29
PaulManuell
Photographer

Quote from johnlp
Unfair.  She didn't ask to be the subject of a post, so I have no intention of saying.

Fair enough if you don't want to say, but I don't see what was unfair about me asking the question. You had the right to decline, which was what you chose to do, so there was nothing unfair in it.

23 June 2013 12:34
johnlp
Photographer

Quote from PaulManuell
 don't see what was unfair about me asking the question.

Overreaction.

relentlessimages is off-line
23 June 2013 13:07
relentlessimages
Photographer
relentlessimages
Norfolk

On ur frame of body natual everytime stunning figure dont worry

Baybee is off-lineSilver Member
23 June 2013 13:46
AndreyaW
Model
AndreyaW
Dorset
Bournemouth

Quote from EdT

Why not shoot portraits, or something that doesn't involve boobs then?

The best comment I have read so far! lol good point- why put a model down like that just cos she's decided to do what she feels is best for her.
All I can say is - your loss :-D

23 June 2013 14:12
johnlp
Photographer

Quote from AndreyaW
The best comment I have read so far! lol good point- why put a model down like that just cos she's decided to do what she feels is best for her. All I can say is - your loss :-D

You've both missed the point.  This thread is about "Boob job or natural".  I've commented about this.  If it had been about portrait photography I wouldn't have made the comment.  If she lived closer and I wanted to practise my portrait photography she would be at the top of my list.  I have not put any model down.  I've deliberately not named her.

The whole point, which most people will recognise, is that as a model you're entitled to do what-ever-you-like to your body; and as a photographer you're entitled to offer paid work to those models who you think are suitable for the project you have in mind.  (And of course the model is entitled to accept or refuse the invite).

For me, with rare exceptions, models who've had boob jobs do not fit my photographic needs.

Baybee is off-lineSilver Member
24 June 2013 06:15
AndreyaW
Model
AndreyaW
Dorset
Bournemouth

Fair play at least your not rude about it like some photographers I've come across as have written some nasty comments about boob jobs.

Everyone prefers different so have to respect that :-D

goshsteve is off-lineSilver Member
24 June 2013 12:10
stevegosh
Photographer

Hampshire

not need - you are gorgeous!

14 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
charlotte90
ad360photo boss1968 Cg123 cgr dave@studio99 doughnut GGDP_Photography Keithhendy LGI michael_cameraman Njsphotography Rupert Simon_M