This thread is being watched by 1 person
Marie Louise is off-lineSilver Member
01 March 2013 11:07
marielouise92
Model
marielouise92
South Yorkshire
Sheffield

I'm considering having a boob job, as I'm a 32A and I'm wanting to be a Glamour Model but I don't feel like a 20 year old Woman, I've read up on having a boob job but would it stop me from working with photographers? if so, what can I do to get my boobs bigger?

01 March 2013 11:11
barone
Photographer

I think you're doing it for the wrong reasons.
Next Model Day...23rd March 2014...http://purpleport.com/portfolio/angie...Interested?...Ask me for details.

01 March 2013 11:13
marielouise92
Model
marielouise92
South Yorkshire
Sheffield

I want a Boob job as I don't feel my age.

01 March 2013 11:19
promopix
Photographer

From my own view as a photographer, natural everytime. Just a preference as I'm not a big fan of shooting models with implants. Obviously it's a personal thing and everyone has their own reasons for getting it done but personally I think you have an awesome figure as you are.

Laura Jo is off-line
01 March 2013 11:21
Neonpink
Model
This member has been suspended
This member has been reset to pending
Neonpink
Greater Manchester
Manchester

There's nothing really you can do to make your boobs significantly bigger without getting a boob job, the only time women might go up cup sizes if they're pregnant, but obviously I cant reccommend you go away and do that!

With photographers it varies, although many prefer natural, or at least look natural. Alot will be put off if they look fake.

Thats not to say everyone who gets boob jobs are unsuccessful, as that isn't the case and it can go either way.

Although my advice would be to only get a boob job if it's what YOU want and not just for the sake of modelling.
Remember that there's risks involved and you need to weigh them up to see if it's worth it.

Good luck x

01 March 2013 11:31
marielouise92
Model
marielouise92
South Yorkshire
Sheffield

Thanks, I mean would exercise help with my boobs?
x

Spike is off-line
01 March 2013 12:01
Spike
Photographer
Spike
Hertfordshire
St Albans

If your considering it to get work as a glamour model.

There are 2 categories of photographer those who only shoot natural breasts & those who aren't bothered either way, never met one who prefered fake over natural.

Decent surgery is around £5,000 followed by replacement every 10 years.

Assuming they are removed at age 70 Total cost £30,000

The working career of a successful glamour model is about 5 years.

You probably need to earn an extra £8000 per year for the 5 years after the initial surgery to break even.

(these are very rough estimates)

Considering how competitive the business is its quite a risky investment.

As for not looking you're age. There are several models around who have had considerably longer careers because they don't look their age.
"Photoshop is there to cut diamonds, not polish turds"

John Allen is off-line
01 March 2013 12:01
CanonpicsParayphotos
Photographer

Somerset
Wells

PM sent.

Razoir is off-line
01 March 2013 12:12
JeromeRazoir
Photographer
JeromeRazoir
Devon
Crediton

Quote from marielouise92
Thanks, I mean would exercise help with my boobs? x

No.

All implants will grow a capsule of fibrous tissue.
All capsules will contract over time.
This makes the implant become spherical.
This looks ridiculous.

Thus the good advice above that they need to be replaced every five years or so.

There is a huge temptation when getting implants to go too big for your frame.
That makes the breasts look ridiculous sooner than the five years.

For every photographer who will use you because of theimplants, there will be another photographer who will refuse to use you because of them.
The fashion for implants in the glamour world is declining.

Your breasts look lovely as they are.

Those girlswho have it done to boost their confidence, rarely get that boost. They just continue to feel shy with bigger boobs and a smaller bank account.

If you worked to my levels I would be delighted to work with you as you are. I will not work with you if you get a boob job.

No reason why you would want to work with me but that is my view.
Who but a jazz man would say of Bridget Bardot, "Man, what key is she in?"

01 March 2013 12:26
Jackass
Photographer

I agree with everything above. You look lovely as you are and a boob job would do nothing to make you look more like "a woman" - you look very much like "a woman" to me already, and if you were closer I wouldn't hesitate to work with you if you wanted to - and if you sat in my cafe munching a panini I'd find you just as agreeable to look at. Physically, there is absolutely no reason for you to have a boob job, mentally could be a different matter. You should ask yourself why you don't feel like a woman, and when you've answered that to yourself and you still want it, that may be the time to go ahead.
If it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, it could be my ex wife.

23 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
DareMeDD ElleLaura Hann kategrimsby MissCaraJane
antoinewynn diphoto hjphoto iDubai2018 jimbob Kjoservices MIB normant orca_photography read redbaron rod_m99 siclews skymouse stevegosh Stoker Thunder_Photos zzdigital