Pictures for agency

Angel3 is off-lineSilver Member
27 February 2013 19:10
angelique110
Model
angelique110
West Sussex
worthing

I've got an interview tomorrow with a big agency, I was just wondering, which pics on my port would be best to take?

JackR is off-line
27 February 2013 19:50
Jack_Russell
Photographer
Jack_Russell
West Midlands
Burntwood

I am astounded that you haven't already decided given that it is a big interview and tomorrow!

Angel3 is off-lineSilver Member
27 February 2013 20:35
angelique110
Model
angelique110
West Sussex
worthing

I have, but was wondering for second opinions.

Peter Hague is off-line
28 February 2013 04:29
PeterH
Photographer
PeterH
South Yorkshire

Select the ones that show them what you look like, not how much photoshop was put into it, any that have been published (in a meaningful way) and a simple headshot/body shot you're willing to leave with them. 

Avoid taking any with the photographers logo stamped on it. Only has comedy value to agencies.
"I am the one who knocks" - Walter White

01 March 2013 05:38
Neil_M
Photographer
This member has been suspended
This member has been reset to pending

Angelique,

Firstly good luck!

Re your portfolio, I would suggest a selection to show various styles, levels and abilties. Though you may get a feel from the interview that they are after something specifc. Have some justification as to why you have picked a certain image, it may show an aspect of your personality, this was my first time doing this, it was a unqiue image due to... etc etc.

Remember your attitude etc will be key to it all too.

Good luck again!

Neil

29 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
BlueLah DanielleWx DareMeDD Kacie RoxyMendez Zadi
63jian AndiCallen dave@studio99 david1500 djb1 Einstein hylander jefflynne JohnDentonPhoto johnnytog Keithhendy Ladiesman LGI nickdandalos peteb photosareu redbaron Rhadamanthus Rupert Spiritofwales Stoker thelook zprangz