Return of faith!!

Orson Carter is off-line
27 February 2013 07:35
orsoncarter
Photographer
orsoncarter
Somerset
near Frome

I've had the pleasure of working with Suzanne on a few occasions so I can personally echo the OP's comments. 

Not only is she a very, very good model but she's also very creative, versatile, hard-working, totally professional and is a delight to work with. Highest possible recommendation. 

Very sorry to hear about her car, though. That was a posh motor. 
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it is a duck

Pixel Sensation is off-line
27 February 2013 11:12
Pixel_Sensation
Photographer
Pixel_Sensation
Nottinghamshire
Nottingham/Grantham

looks a great model

Chris Dee is off-line
27 February 2013 13:03
ChrisD
Photographer
ChrisD
Hampshire

Quote from scubie
After being lately disappointed by  a few models who either don't open thier emails or don't reply,  it was so refreshing to shoot with Suzanne_M yesterday!
 Despite having been shunted up the back of her car, and then being harassed by the guy who hit  her saying she shouldn't have stopped!! she immeriately rang amid the tears to say she would be a bit late.
 True dedication as she had another 2hr drive to go, cup of tea, drop of music and repairs to her make up and she was ready to go! Truly professional, just goes to show some take thier modelling seriously.
 Many thanks Suzanne for a great shoot and your dedication, restores ones faith in humanity!!
    Doug

First and foremost, a car can be replaced, a person can't so I'm pleased to read Suzanne is ok. Here lies the difference between someone that plays games and attention seeks and a model taking things seriously and being professional. When I shot Suzanne I found her totally reliable and quite capable of working with minimal direction ( can pull poses ) no wonder she gets the gigs!.

Suzanne sets a good example that the escalating number of "wannabes" the "flakes" and the timewasters entering the modelling arena should follow. Good communication and dedication pays off !  :-)

01 March 2013 07:35
Suzanne_M
Model

- Thank you all for your lovely comments, I'm not really sure what else to say! I try not to get involved with forum threads but as his one is positive,(and about me!!) I thought I'd post.
The OP is great to work with, fun and creative, Chris Dee is fab and also great to work with, Orson is brilliant and talented, (and brings me cake!) and all the others I've works with- all wonderful!! Glad to be a part of the industry.

lou is off-line
01 March 2013 08:22
louise22
Model
louise22
Somerset
travel all over uk

I worked with suze.. and she is a star, lovely person x

20 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin MissCaraJane
bengie dby47 dorrian gwentman iestyn JRFox keltica Kimily Matt1988 mlp plld robhillphoto snarf Sp_digital Steveh32 TinDolls WellandPhoto Willjamieson