Return of faith!!

scubie is off-lineSilver Member
26 February 2013 07:28
scubie
Photographer
scubie
West Sussex
worthing

After being lately disappointed by  a few models who either don't open thier emails or don't reply,  it was so refreshing to shoot with Suzanne_M yesterday!
 Despite having been shunted up the back of her car, and then being harassed by the guy who hit  her saying she shouldn't have stopped!! she immeriately rang amid the tears to say she would be a bit late.
 True dedication as she had another 2hr drive to go, cup of tea, drop of music and repairs to her make up and she was ready to go! Truly professional, just goes to show some take thier modelling seriously.
 Many thanks Suzanne for a great shoot and your dedication, restores ones faith in humanity!!
    Doug

Rod Macdonald is off-line
26 February 2013 09:15
rod_m99
Photographer
rod_m99
Cambridgeshire
Cambridge

+ 1

A T is off-lineSilver Member
26 February 2013 09:56
AndyT
Photographer
AndyT
West Sussex
Worthing

+ 2

Carlos is off-line
26 February 2013 12:04
carlosw
Photographer

Wiltshire
Devizes

Just added her to my 'must work with ' list.

John Adrian Studios is off-line
26 February 2013 12:08
John_Adrian_Studios
Photographer
John_Adrian_Studios
Powys
Brecon

Lovely model too.   cheeky

Michelle Gabriella  is off-line
26 February 2013 12:12
mgabriella44
Model
mgabriella44
North Carolina
Raleigh

NEW MODEL TO PURE STORM
MG

Ratana Rose is off-line
26 February 2013 12:14
RattusRock
Model
RattusRock
County Durham
durham

Quote from mgabriella44
NEW MODEL TO PURE STORM

Michelle Gabriella  is off-line
26 February 2013 12:19
mgabriella44
Model
mgabriella44
North Carolina
Raleigh

MG

26 February 2013 12:47
Maloby
Photographer

Quote from scubie
After being lately disappointed by  a few models who either don't open thier emails or don't reply,  it was so refreshing to shoot with Suzanne_M yesterday!
 Despite having been shunted up the back of her car, and then being harassed by the guy who hit  her saying she shouldn't have stopped!! she immeriately rang amid the tears to say she would be a bit late.
 True dedication as she had another 2hr drive to go, cup of tea, drop of music and repairs to her make up and she was ready to go! Truly professional, just goes to show some take thier modelling seriously.
 Many thanks Suzanne for a great shoot and your dedication, restores ones faith in humanity!!
    Doug

Years ago I was shunted by a van at about 20mph in an estate car. Glass went everywhere but otherwise I seamed unharmed. However, after working another 4 hours I suffered a night of delayed shock. I would not have wanted to make a long drive home in that condition.

She was brave to continue but it really was adequate reason to cancel.

http://www.ehow.com/how_4495446_get-rid-shock-after-car.html

Philip Hartley is off-line
27 February 2013 07:20
ph_oto
Photographer
ph_oto
South Yorkshire
Barnsley

Obviously very dedicated and "WOW" a beautiful model with a great profile.
I just wish she and I weren't so B***** far apart.
Say what you Mean and Mean what you Say

34 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AdelineE Alexa_Fierce92 Brightonblonde MissCaraJane RoxyMendez Sarahlou73
3rd_Angle Andy_B asnphotography Belemboo Brian2008 copperbronze david1500 dby47 Dvass ElegantCaptures GlasgowPhotographer iankerr ignite jyp kaosrox lester2705 lify Matt1988 mlp MusetoView PHP_Photography Pmeswani rowephoto stevegosh storm321 thestarglider Willy72 xposed