Model save my life!

PETE STERN is off-line
19 February 2013 10:35
Pete7890
Photographer
Pete7890
Cambridgeshire
PETERBOROUGH / LONDON

Hello.... I just wanted to say " just when I thought the world is full of sickness, doom and gloom , life is in rut, legal robbery and no light at the end of the tunnel a model saved my life!"

I am your average "solo self indulgent stinky egotistical overwieght badlding nearly serious, middle aged over 50 tog on the road to nowhere" who had a mid life crisis and ended up in hopspital over winter.....I thought I was a rock or island ......(so wrong!).

Anyway after a major operation I needed help and care and there was not a soul out there or so I thought.?

Either by luck or something spiritually amazing, news got to a model I worked with 7 years ago.(Not seen her for that long due to whatever?) she turns up with her husband to offers me her home, bed and has looked after me beyond the realms of human kindness.

I am so overwhelmed with grattitude I have to say thankyou to her and her family and say it's an amazing success story of "a friend in need!"............Pete

Chrissie Red is off-line
19 February 2013 10:44
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

Aww this is a lovely story
The best I have done for a photographer in need was cut their hedge but had he needed more I would have gladly helped out.

So you aren't alone - or as alone as you thought, there is always somebody around the corner able and happy to lend a hand.

I admire the model and her family for finding a place and being nice people and helping you over the rough patch I also hope you are feeling better too!

PETE STERN is off-line
19 February 2013 11:05
Pete7890
Photographer
Pete7890
Cambridgeshire
PETERBOROUGH / LONDON

Feeling great and enriched by kindness.

Never thought I would ever need help......need to say thankyou.

Chrissie Red is off-line
19 February 2013 11:19
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

Quote from Pete7890
Feeling great and enriched by kindness. Never thought I would ever need help......need to say thankyou.

Everybody needs help sometimes I hate thinking people are around who have nobody looking out for them.
Glad to hear you are feeling better and the post put a little smile on my face!

19 February 2013 14:14
photoclassic
Photographer

Wonderful story Pete!
This seems appropriate
We do not stop playing because we have grown old; we grow old because we have stopped playing

25 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Frankirae Lucy92 MarjoriePalmer18 Teela viennaplumplovebbw
Colinpierce DJ200 djb1 Dod1904 ellessephotography FreelanceBadger gazzer59 Gkeesuk grisey gwentman Ladiesman markeos50d mish65 rod_m99 ron rowen16 Shawry Stoker vapourtrail westend_portfolios