djwilby is off-line
19 February 2013 03:47
djwilby
Photographer
djwilby
Essex
Dagenham

Congratulations to you both!

Go for the budget wedding and try and spend a little more on the honeymoon!
I had a lot of my family travelling 200 miles on the morning of our wedding, this was a good excuse for a late afternoon service which meant we only had to feed everybody once. 

I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

Bex White is off-lineSilver Member
19 February 2013 04:36
BexWhite
Model
BexWhite
East Sussex
Crowborough

Thank you!! That's sound advice - I will definitely take that on board

Ian Read is off-linePlatinum Member
19 February 2013 04:49
sniffer
Photographer

Kent
Faversham

Pleased for both of you

toast is off-line
19 February 2013 05:12
TravellingToast
Photographer
TravellingToast
Singapore

Congratulations to you both! No advice on weddings but just remember it's your day

Spike is off-line
19 February 2013 05:14
Spike
Photographer
Spike
Hertfordshire
St Albans

Congratulations have a good one.

As for advice no matter what you do to please everyone with your service, reception, location, etc somone will be offended/get upset, so don't waste your time trying to please everyone, do what YOU want - it's your day (exactly the same people will be grumpy but you won't)

"Photoshop is there to cut diamonds, not polish turds"

Ian MACFADYEN is off-lineSilver Member
19 February 2013 05:27
Kiboko
Photographer
Kiboko
Surrey
GUILDFORD

Congratulations Bex, - my advice as a photographer (and of course I'm totally biased!), - is to budget on the cost of such things as the wedding dress, the cake, the reception/disco/live band whatever, in favour of the maximum you can afford on a reputable professional photographer to record the day. Long after the cake's been eaten, the day's over, and the dress is consigned to the wardrobe, your photographs will be the only tangible thing remaining to remind you, (apart from hubby)! I work in a film processing lab. and see first-hand the photo's taken by guests, "GWC friends" and professional wedding photographers too; the difference is immediately apparent and there's simply no contest. I got married 42 years ago and still have a silver-framed B&W wedding photo on the mantlepiece. We look so young now! But the cake's gone, the dress is gone, goodness many of the people in the photo's have gone too! It's the photo's which bring it all back!

19 February 2013 05:56
comemodelling
Photographer
This member has been suspended

Congratulations To You Both Bex ! At least you should be abke to get some good wedding photos at a good rate !

Paul Hodson is off-line
19 February 2013 05:58
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Offer a TF wedding shoot?

Congratulations!
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

Bex White is off-lineSilver Member
19 February 2013 05:58
BexWhite
Model
BexWhite
East Sussex
Crowborough

Fingers crossed! Thanks everyone for the congratulations x

23 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Astramore fashion29 infinitelizzy Lord1982 shadowsfire
63jian Cheshunt83 cliffc djb1 JohnDentonPhoto kaosrox Kentrichuk Kjoservices MarcXJR nemesis pb_photography philippahh photomart Picturemike Platidonio rscott360 spiritofwales stevegosh