Exciting News!!

Bex White is off-lineSilver Member
18 February 2013 16:36
BexWhite
Model
BexWhite
East Sussex
Crowborough

I very rarely post anything in the forums - but I am so excited I just can't help it!! On Saturday, my lovely boyfriend proposed - We are getting married!!! I know this is completely boring to most people that don't know me - maybe even some that do - but I just wanted to share my excitement

Anyone with any wedding on a budget advice - tips would be really appreciated!!

xxx

HowardJ is off-line
18 February 2013 16:48
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

Very good news. Congratulations.

18 February 2013 16:50
JEBPhotography
Photographer

Congratulations

As for budget advice...since you'll only do it once...really go for it! That's what we did and every penny spent was absolutely worthwhile

Bex White is off-lineSilver Member
18 February 2013 16:57
BexWhite
Model
BexWhite
East Sussex
Crowborough

Thank you both!! That's the opposite of what others have said to date... I keep hearing: "don't get in massive debt for one day"!!

I'm hoping it can be special but low budget :/

TarMoo is off-line
18 February 2013 17:07
tarmoo
Photographer
tarmoo
Kent
Chatham

Congratulations

I hope you will be very happy together.
Q: How to make a small fortune from photography? A: Start with a large fortune.

HowardJ is off-line
18 February 2013 17:13
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

Quote from BexWhite
Thank you both!! That's the opposite of what others have said to date... I keep hearing: "don't get in massive debt for one day"!!

I'm hoping it can be special but low budget :/

I tend to agree. I'm sure you can make it special on a low budget. You can always have a making centre pieces party with your girlfriends. Just not to get too drunk while you're making them.

alternatively try signing up for that TV programme where they give the groom the budget and let him sort it all out.

Natalie E is off-linePlatinum Member
18 February 2013 18:46
The_Brilliant_Brunette
Model
The_Brilliant_Brunette
Derbyshire
Derby

You don`t need to spend thousands on one day, you`ll need that £30,000 for your own house together! Our wedding cost £700 (we got married 7 years ago in July)
www.natalieedgeedwards.com

Natalie E is off-linePlatinum Member
18 February 2013 18:46
The_Brilliant_Brunette
Model
The_Brilliant_Brunette
Derbyshire
Derby

You don`t need to spend thousands on one day, you`ll need that £30,000 for your own house together! Our wedding cost £700 (we got married 7 years ago in July)
www.natalieedgeedwards.com

Steve M is off-line
18 February 2013 18:59
TheShinyOne
Photographer
TheShinyOne
London

Congratulations to both of you
I live for the nights that I can't remember / with the people that I can't forget

18 February 2013 19:12
mg2611
Photographer

Congrats

Our wedding (must have been 2005 or 2006) cost us about £400 and I even got a 12 month money-back guarantee from the vicar. We had a great day and I doubt it could have been any better even if we had we spent a fortune.

30 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Alexis92 Brightonblonde heather94 lynnesel tim toniallcorn
ad360photo azurphotos bsmithesq clarmike Creativedge david1500 freddie gordon gshocker30 jackw Jb3329 keltica markeos50d Mattcairns metro MIB moritz78 peteb philippahh poah skymouse snooper911 Steveh32 TinDolls
tim