does any1 no any babe chat tv chanels close to barnsley??? x

Sapphire is off-lineSilver Member
19 February 2013 06:06
BlueSapphire
Model
BlueSapphire
South Yorkshire

They are mostly down south
I travel down to london 6 times a month for studio66 and they are great to work for but they are either london or bristol really hun
Sapphire Blue - 10 Years of Modelling and still at it

Rebecky is off-line
19 February 2013 07:19
rebecky
Model
rebecky
Lincolnshire
Barnsley / louth

[ merged ]

Whats the closest babe station type tv chanel stodio to barnsley?

Whats the closest babe station type tv chanel stodio to barnsley?

Rebecky is off-line
19 February 2013 07:24
rebecky
Model
rebecky
Lincolnshire
Barnsley / louth

goss how long does that take u? do they only film at night?

David Heels is off-line
19 February 2013 09:18
Crippen
Photographer
Crippen
South Yorkshire
Sheffield

There's one here in Sheffield, run by Bob Twigg (PS member) although I'm afraid I can't remember his user name. You could ask Michelle Hush. She knows him.

Hope that helps
Dave

diipii is off-line
19 February 2013 16:07
diipii
Photographer

Worcestershire

Is this the only thing a pretty girl can think of doing these days ?
It only happens all the time.

Jaye  is off-line
19 February 2013 16:39
jessicard
Model
This member has been reset to pending
jessicard
Vale of Glamorgan
Cardiff

Quote from diipii
Is this the only thing a pretty girl can think of doing these days ?

Why not? Men want to chat to pretty girls let's capitalise on that while we've still got our looks. Hell, if you do the daytime chat all you can literally do is chat, you aren't even allowed to talk dirty. So you lie on a bed, talking about the weather and getting paid good money - and we should feel bad for exploiting that and not using our brains? Its 2013, that's life.
http://jayerose.tumblr.com/

Baybee is off-lineSilver Member
18 March 2013 12:28
AndreyaW
Model
AndreyaW
Dorset
Bournemouth

Quote from jessicard

Why not? Men want to chat to pretty girls let's capitalise on that while we've still got our looks. Hell, if you do the daytime chat all you can literally do is chat, you aren't even allowed to talk dirty. So you lie on a bed, talking about the weather and getting paid good money - and we should feel bad for exploiting that and not using our brains? Its 2013, that's life.

+ well said.

I think alot of models aren't getting offered paid work like they used to, so they are looking elsewhere for alternative ways to earn, I would do it too. :-D

OldMaster is off-line
18 March 2013 14:52
OldMaster
Photographer
OldMaster
Hertfordshire
Harpenden

"So you lie on a bed, talking about the weather and getting paid good money - and we should feel bad for exploiting that and not using our brains? Its 2013, that's life"

Depends of course on whether you put money before ethics but I suspect "ethics" has actually been removed from the dictionary by many of the current generation.

It's certainly true that you can talk about the weather while some guy is masturbating or fantasising whilst watching you..but, hey, it's 2013, that's life..and you don't actually even need to be "pretty"!!!

No point doing something relevant, worthwhile or of some value when you can make dosh as easily as that. Whilst women are prepared to be sex objects just for money then you have to ask if they are doing the female race any favours?

Most of these guys probably require "help" of a different kind but why not exploit them..you will never need to meet them or see them face to face?

But, like I say, don't worry girls, at least you can make some money, the only thing that seems to have any relevance these days.

Gerry is off-line
18 March 2013 15:13
Gerry99111
Photographer
Gerry99111
Surrey
Guildford

The only reason its good money is most girls wont do it.

I thought it was the TV channels that were earning money [or exploiting as the term seems to be banded about] and the models are being hired to act.

There is little opportunity for anyone to make "easy" money these days unless they do something that most wont or shouldn't do. Money unfortunately is needed to give people options. Most big corporations where decent living used to be possible try and squeeze everything including the small suppliers.

Not really seeing a distinction between this and girls appearing in magazines as either adult models or glamour models. The people buying the magazines are probably the same ones watching the programmes and the photographers shooting the material similar to the camera operators and the publishers similar to the TV operators. The only difference I see is the technology being used and how its transmitted.
If you have to ask why I do it, you will never understand the reason why

4 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
WestRockCareers
photofrank Shootonlocation snappytim