Reminder Secure

New career!

17 February 2013 15:27
Tibby
Model

So i think im pretty much done with my modelling days - but thats cool, ive done everything i have aspired to do....... and so much more.

I have a new career now!
I am a radio presenter. I present two shows on a thursday and love it so much! Not sure if i am allowed to upload a link?
I think i am quite interesting to listen and chat to.

I also write for a company based in NYC. Diary of a model mum

Your regrets aren't what you did, but what you didn't do. So I take every opportunity.”

Maddawg is off-line
17 February 2013 15:43
pmeswani
Photographer
pmeswani
London

Good luck with your new career. All I will say is don't close the door on your modelling stuff, as I am sure there will be projects you will want to work on in the future.

Moi is off-line
17 February 2013 15:45
clearview_photography
Photographer
clearview_photography
County Durham
North East

Thats great news, hope you're as successful in your new careers as you were in modelling
The most dangerous creation of any society is the man who has nothing to lose." - James Baldwin

17 May 2013 05:21
electric_neon
Model

much luck with your new found pathway of life and new experiences. I must agree with pmeswani, you still have a lot of life to give so dont turn your back on modelling. Your avatar is absolutely stunning!

Allan Marshall is off-line
18 May 2013 14:27
raven60
Photographer
raven60
Buckinghamshire
High Wycombe

Wish you luck Tibby, shame we never got to shoot.
Best Wishes
Allan ~~

Baybee is off-lineSilver Member
09 June 2013 11:11
AndreyaW
Model
AndreyaW
Dorset
Bournemouth

Lady of many talents

Good luck Tibby in your new career and motherhood too, have fun but don't stop modelling if the rest opportunity comes up :-D x

Kev Hurdle is off-line
09 June 2013 12:46
photovibestudio
Studio

Essex
Benfleet

Best wishes - it was a pleasure working with you. If you need any great faces for radio - mine should be on your list:-)

HowardJ is off-line
26 June 2013 17:01
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

Would this be an Internet radio station?

4 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Davetse duncanjames rscott360 Willy_O