Reminder Secure

Dress Code.

17 February 2013 10:41
barone
Photographer

I don't think some of you are taking this seriously.
Next Model Day...23rd March 2014...http://purpleport.com/portfolio/angie...Interested?...Ask me for details.

Keith Monroe is off-lineSilver Member
17 February 2013 11:40
kflashm
Photographer
kflashm
Devon
Paignton

to the left !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TF MODELS ALWAYS SOUGHT AFTER, TRAVEL USUALLY HELPED WITH.

Charlie Z  is off-lineSilver Member
17 February 2013 12:07
zoepinknose
Model
zoepinknose
Spain
albox Almeria

Quote from mph
Is that a challenge?

Nooooooooooooooo

Never a dull moment

gerryquiff is off-lineSilver Member
17 February 2013 13:30
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lanarkshire
Bonnie Scotland

Quote from Replicant
I'm a keen hillwalker in the summer months and last month I replaced a few items of my kit. One of the items I ordered was this pair of trousers. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Apache-Mens-Holster-Polycotton-Trouser/dp/B003IMM2BC/ref=lp_116247031_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1361098669&sr=1-10 Having tried them on I'm damned if I'm going to waste them on trekking through peat bogs. They are now my photography trousers. I couldn't believe the number of pockets and pouches they have, most with velcro closures. I think it's seventeen but there may be one or two I haven't discovered yet. A couple of the pouches are big enough to hold a flashgun or a lens for fast swaps. Spare batteries? No problem. Room for four in one pouch if I had that many spares. Spare flash batteries in another. Lens pens and puffer? Got it covered. And there's even a pair of holders for padded kneepad inserts for those outdoor kneeling in a puddle shots. With my camera attached to my hand with a wrist strap I can do outdoor shoots without carrying a bag. Best investment I've made since buying the camera itself.

I've got a pair of them, I wear them for shoplifting trips. 

I can get a frozen turkey in each of the back pockets, when apprehended, I kid on I'm J- Lo smiley

CAT WANTED. Must be large enough to make Davy Crockett hat. (6 7/8) Prefer ginger

19 February 2013 08:03
Tayla
Model

I wear my trackies to turn up or my leggings cos' then you have no marks. I also wear some bling
don't fall in love with someone you can live with, fall in love with someone you can't live without ♥

Paul Turney is off-line
19 February 2013 09:04
inspired
Photographer
inspired
Surrey
Shepperton

I wear my Barone mask….and hunch over a little….gets me no end of work….London is the new Wolverhampton dontchaknow

19 February 2013 11:38
barone
Photographer

Quote from inspired
I wear my Barone mask….and hunch over a little….gets me no end of work….London is the new Wolverhampton dontchaknow

That must be one good looking mask.
Next Model Day...23rd March 2014...http://purpleport.com/portfolio/angie...Interested?...Ask me for details.

Paul Turney is off-line
19 February 2013 17:00
inspired
Photographer
inspired
Surrey
Shepperton

Quote from barone

yep....they were selling them off  cheap the first week in november wink

DoxPhotox is off-lineSilver Member
23 February 2013 16:21
DCox
Photographer
DCox
Northamptonshire

Quote from barone

its the same one they made for Ronald Reagan

DoxPhotox is off-lineSilver Member
23 February 2013 16:24
DCox
Photographer
DCox
Northamptonshire

espadrilles fishnets and a leatherette thong.....impractical and a little chic apart from where it chafes

26 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa Kitty_1 tomdowie
AaronKent andyf antoinewynn djb1 dorrian Dphphotography eosfan Flyingphotographer gadzooks2 Geronimo guitarman Ladiesman martinchristie mlp nemesis nick34eh PhilStorm plld poah pose4me stevegosh Steveh32 will_i_am