22 February 2013 02:09
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from rhiannonkate
Interesting debate here.

Well I have 'fake' boobs, although I prefer the term enhanced. I did this for my own personal reasons. I do state on my profile that I have breast implants but as far as I'm aware it has not affected work in any way. I decided on the surgery after considering it for a number of years, I did not want huge boobs by any means, I simply wanted to feel more womanly and be in proportion. I am 100% happy now, and some of my friends still don't realise.

I can honestly say I'm completely happy, and its the best thing I've ever done.

If photographers don't wish to book me because I have enhanced breasts then that's their choice.

Which is the right answer! As it happens it probably makes much less difference anyway as you do not advertise topless levels.
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

diipii is off-line
24 February 2013 16:24
diipii
Photographer

Worcestershire

It's the same question as:

Real or fake morals.
Real or fake standards.
Real or fake credibility.
Real or fake professionalism.
Real or fake life.
It only happens all the time.

Jesfish is off-line
24 February 2013 17:42
jes
Model
jes
Suffolk
Lowestoft

Oh god not this again!!!  Why do models keep asking the same question when they clearly already have big/nice shaped breasts?  Why don't they just post a pic and say "Here are my boobs, aren't they nice"!

pennylee is off-line
24 February 2013 19:42
Klouise1992
Model
Klouise1992
West Sussex
Lancing

REAL all the way.. fake boobs do not often look good!

26 February 2013 04:47
Neil_M
Photographer
This member has been suspended
This member has been reset to pending

Quote from Klouise1992

I agree...

Harpy_images is off-line
26 February 2013 05:33
Harpy_images
Photographer
Harpy_images
South Glamorgan
Barry Cardiff

Quote from Klouise1992

Often real ones dont look that great either

You have a deeply disturbed yet strikingly fascinating thought process; like an accident involving a car full of supermodels, so beautiful and bad you just can't take your eyes off of it

CharlieFarley is off-lineSilver Member
27 February 2013 04:48
charlielou
Model
charlielou
West Sussex
worthing

Well that was a big debate. Thanks everyone for you input advise has been taken on board. Xx

Matt Harper is off-line
27 February 2013 05:10
mattharper
Photographer
mattharper
Devon
Paignton

Quote from charlielou
Well that was a big debate. Thanks everyone for you input advise has been taken on board. Xx

I wouldn't listen to half the stuff on here, you do what YOU want.
This has come up up so many times and it is the same story every time, people telling you are perfect as you are and so on. 
I have yet to meet a woman who has regretted having enhancement.  OK, some can look obviously enhanced, but that CAN be a good thing. As most people spend over 90% of their waken hours with clothes on, that is the look that should be most important to you, that being you, not a load of people on here who think they know better. 

27 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Asian_amy_Latina RoxyMendez Sarahlou73 Stephieb27 stevepm VictoriaClaire zavego
1113images 63jian chicimages digartlondon ElegantCaptures James7799 JRFox looksphotography Matt1988 modelboutique nemesis nonoizephotography panda49 philippahh redbaron robhillphoto Thunder_Photos
photo39
matt