This thread is being watched by 2 people
CharlieFarley is off-lineSilver Member
15 February 2013 08:46
charlielou
Model
charlielou
West Sussex
worthing

Which do you think get more work and Why?

REAL OR FAKE

WHICH DO YOU PREFER?

Kev W is off-lineSilver Member
15 February 2013 08:58
Follyhouse
Photographer
Follyhouse
Leicestershire
Hinckley

One of each

15 February 2013 09:23
mg2611
Photographer

Quote from Follyhouse
One of each

Better still a pair that you can inflate with a bicycle pump - and subsequently deflate by letting the air out. Adjustable according to mood or in-flight regulations.

Can you imaging how popular such a feature would be with some photographers?

fitnude is off-line
15 February 2013 09:35
actiongirl
Model

London

fake everything.....except breasts l.o.l.

It doesnt really matter as there are so many different jobs for so many body shapes and looks etc!

misspixie is off-line
15 February 2013 11:13
misspixie
Model
misspixie
South Glamorgan
Cardiff

I always thought it would be cool to get huge fake boobs but just for a couple of weeks for fun then i would want my nice little ones back

15 February 2013 11:29
Jackass
Photographer

I've never knowingly booked a model with fake boobs, even for a non-topless shoot, and if I can't see for myself on her profile then I move on. It's mildly irksome when a model says she works to topless but doesn't have topless images on her profile. Why would I be expected to pay to book a model if I can't see what I'm paying for? Some (not all) boob "enhancements" can be shocking and quite grotesque, and I would rather work with a model with an A cup, at least it's a natural look.
If it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, it could be my ex wife.

PJA Media is off-line
15 February 2013 15:48
PJAMedia
Photographer
PJAMedia
Strathclyde
Glasgow

I shoot fairly tame solo adult level content for a number of US based website clients - not one of my clients will accept models I submit who have fake boobs (tattoos are a touchy subject also!), not unless they look very natural (I'm talking less than 1% of boob jobs here which do), and scars are also indistinguishable (again that's not many). I find that once models I have worked with go on to get boob jobs (and many have), they end up having to do much harder adult levels just to get sufficient work.

I appreciate this is from my perspective, so doesn't necessarily translate to amateur models/togs, but there you go!

TarMoo is off-line
15 February 2013 16:57
tarmoo
Photographer
tarmoo
Kent
Chatham

Quote from charlielou
Which do you think get more work and Why? REAL OR FAKE WHICH DO YOU PREFER?

If you have E cup boobs like this, why would you ever consider having a boob job?

In answer to your question. I prefer the look natural boobs unless they look deflated due to weight loss, breast feeding etc. I think 95% of photographers who reply to the "real vs fake boobs" questions on here say that they prefer natural.

However, I have shot a few models with huge fake boobs and they all say that their bookings took off after their operations. A good friend of my wife has had 3 or 4 boob jobs and she is in constant pain because of it, so it is not a good idea if you start off being an E cup and go up to an H.

The most popular models on my zenfolio site are glamour models with large natural boobs - Charley Green, Holly Gibbons, Tibby Muldoon etc. You should try to make the best use of your assets as they are before thinking about surgery.

Q: How to make a small fortune from photography? A: Start with a large fortune.

Andy B is off-lineSilver Member
15 February 2013 19:17
andybeeuk
Photographer
andybeeuk
West Midlands
Sutton Coldfield

Keep the ones you have. X

Spike is off-line
15 February 2013 20:31
Spike
Photographer
Spike
Hertfordshire
St Albans

Personnally I prefer shooting un enhanced breasts, but if cost of a breast enhancement will bring in more work its worth considering.

I remember in the early days of digital talking to a photographer mate who had invested £50,000 in "new" digital kit telling me how much work it got him. I then asked him if overall he was better off or if he had stuck with film for another couple of years had less work but not had to pay £50,000 to camera saleman, he realised he had simply beeen working to pay for the camera hardware.

As in all things its cost / benifit analysis. QED look at the cost of initial surgery plus ongoing "maintenence" since it appears that additional surgery can be required every 10 years on implants, & compare this to the likely increase in modeling revenue.
"Photoshop is there to cut diamonds, not polish turds"

29 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
ayaphilips CJ2015B RoxyMendez rubyrosetta Sarahlou73 Stephieb27 stevepm zavego
63jian Abbott chicimages digartlondon ElegantCaptures GSC4X James7799 JRFox Matt1988 nemesis nonoizephotography panda49 philippahh PhilWinterbourne redbaron robhillphoto Thunder_Photos tms trevski
photo39
matt