Brazilian Butt Lift??

Hannah Ashlea is off-line
20 March 2013 05:35
HannahAshlea
Model
HannahAshlea
Northamptonshire
Northampton

Squats, squats and more squats! My bum has gone from being pretty flat to pert, round and firm pretty quickly (around 2 months) And don't even think about using 10lb weights, I got mine by progressing from 3 sets of 10 lifting a 20lb barbell to 3 sets of 10 lifting a 100lb at my latest gym session.

Not only that, but squats give you incredible thighs too
Professional Fashion, Latex and Nude model ~ Brunette ~ Freckles ~ www.hannahashlea.blogspot.com

RGBphoto is off-lineSilver Member
20 March 2013 05:47
magpie1
Photographer

Tyne and Wear
Newcastle

I saw a cosmetic surgery programme about this procedure, the subject (victim?) was an oriental lady who complained she had a very 'boyish' bottom.
The surgery looked a real 'toe curler and sitting down for several weeks after is not allowed (possible!).
Obviously there are a few options for inserting the implants, one, to minimise the appearance of scars is to essentially make the incisions in each side of ones bum crack, MY toes have just curled.
A lot can be achieved by exercise.

Steve Guy is off-line
20 March 2013 07:38
Sdeve
Photographer

Derbyshire
Derby

You are possibly the only woman in the western world who is likely to ask "Does my bum look small in this?"

Don't do it.

29 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
fashion29 ladysextasy maria_dyl Rae_raven Winterlilly Wonderlandsherellex Xgreeneyesx
bengie Davebu dirkus durhammedia gordon guitarman Hazy Hioctane Jayp1 jccj1 Jph1954 Ladiesman panda49 PhotoSpyroS photostevo poah Rhadamanthus Thunder_Photos vapourtrail Willjamieson Zuiko
barlowstudios