Tina Taylor-Wilson is off-line
12 February 2013 19:50
TinaTaylorWilson
Model
This member has been suspended
This member has been reset to pending

Kent

Hi Girls,

Just wondering of any of you have had the brazilian butt lift procedure, or macrolane injections?

I hate my bum, it's far too small/flat! I want it bigger and rounder so I'm considering this surgery but haven't actually seen or spoke to anyone that has tried it.

Would really appreciate it if anyone had any knowledge on this procedure?

Thank you

Tina
XxX

Robert Blandford is off-lineSilver Member
12 February 2013 22:53
couchpotato
Photographer
couchpotato
New Zealand
Kirwee

From a man's view point why you don't need it, there are many women who would die for a bum like yours. From a photg's view your bum is great. When your 50+ and gravity has taken over you will be wishing you had not bothered. Save your money and enjoy life and use what was given to you naturally.

13 February 2013 05:19
River
Model

Quote from couchpotato
From a man's view point why you don't need it, there are many women who would die for a bum like yours. From a photg's view your bum is great. When your 50+ and gravity has taken over you will be wishing you had not bothered. Save your money and enjoy life and use what was given to you naturally.

I agree! Why take the risk when you look beautiful as you are! As a student nurse I've heard farrrrrrr too many cosmetic procedure horror stories that would put any one off for a life time.
"I do this because Im having fun. The minute I stop having fun, I'll just walk away"- Heath Ledger

13 February 2013 05:58
BaileyK
Model

Squats.... Free and you end up with a banging arse like mine.

Cassie "Classy" is off-line
13 February 2013 09:06
classy_cassie
Model
classy_cassie
Tyne and Wear
Newcastle upon Tyne

agree with bailey!! Squats!!!! x
Failure is not an option <3

Tina Taylor-Wilson is off-line
13 February 2013 13:45
TinaTaylorWilson
Model
This member has been suspended
This member has been reset to pending

Kent

Thank you Guys!!

maybe I'll give the squats a go first then!

xxx

Baybee is off-lineSilver Member
19 March 2013 11:08
AndreyaW
Model
AndreyaW
Dorset
Bournemouth

Quote from TinaTaylorWilson
Hi Girls,

Just wondering of any of you have had the brazilian butt lift procedure, or macrolane injections?

I hate my bum, it's far too small/flat! I want it bigger and rounder so I'm considering this surgery but haven't actually seen or spoke to anyone that has tried it.

Would really appreciate it if anyone had any knowledge on this procedure?

Thank you

Tina
XxX

Ouch, I got flat pancake ass too, it used to be big and sexy but i lost weight staright from the cheecks. This op sounds way too painful, id be paranoid about sitting down for the rest of my life.
Why not google bum exercises and save yaself alot of money!
Dont know about whos tried but have a look at www.sofeminine.co.uk forums on the cosmetic threads may have some advice/stories :-D

Cassie Jade is off-lineSilver Member
19 March 2013 19:12
whosthatgirl
Model
whosthatgirl
North Yorkshire
Leeds/Skipton

Eat and squat then repeat over and over again!
My next Studio Day will be held at Tip Top Studios Birmingham Date: Saturday 18TH Jan Please visit this Casting Call for details http://www.purestorm.com/view-casting-call.aspx?id=132580

GCImages is off-line
19 March 2013 19:20
GSC4X
Photographer
GSC4X
Gloucestershire
Gloucester

Heard too many horror stories about bum implants....I can't endorse the look, let alone the pain and inconvenience people have to go through to achieve 'that look'.

20 March 2013 02:22
barone
Photographer

I've got nothing to add...I just dropped by to see what all the fuss was about....
Next Model Day...23rd March 2014...http://purpleport.com/portfolio/angie...Interested?...Ask me for details.

25 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AmberBray fashion29 Miguel Winterlilly
bengie clarmike dorrian GerryS2 gshocker30 keltica Kjoservices Ladiesman MauricesImagery MIB mlp philippahh Photo_phil poah Rhadamanthus ricciarelli Richard99 RupertRudd smooth_image steveh32 Stuh