Reminder Secure

Pregnancy Woes

11 February 2013 10:07
cathfazaxxx
Model

Starting to get bored of being pregnant now...

Any other models that have or been pregnant get in that boredom phase?

I know it will all be worth the wait when the baby comes but at present... I'm so bored... From rushing around doing everything to now resting all day is such a bore...

Need something to get my teeth into...
*dont let go of something you cant go a day without thinking of* <3

Jenna Lou is off-line
11 February 2013 10:10
DamagedRoses1987
Model
DamagedRoses1987
Rhondda Cynon Taf
Aberdare

I'm not at the bored stage yet, I'm kind of at the restless/impatient stage! I'm only 18 weeks and want it to be July already!

I'm suffering alot with backache but that may be something to do with the growing boobs lol.

Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well xx

Natalie E is off-linePlatinum Member
11 February 2013 11:56
The_Brilliant_Brunette
Model
The_Brilliant_Brunette
Derbyshire
Derby

I didn`t get bored until I was 42 weeks pregnant. How far along are you?
www.natalieedgeedwards.com

Missie is off-line
11 February 2013 12:31
Missie0290
Model
Missie0290
Merseyside
Newton-le-Willows

I didn't, But then i was only 34 weeks both times when i had my two.
I've said for a while if i had any more i'd kind of like a full term birth, But then, if i went to 42 weeks, to me it would be the equivilant of being 2 months late haha! Plus i don't like the thought of pushing something twice the weight out.

When the baby is here you'll look back and wonder where the time went.
"[Toni] has a short fuse when it comes to stupidity"

11 February 2013 13:10
cathfazaxxx
Model

I'm only 26 weeks and I'm bored of it, starting to get backache at night now and getting more tired.

But it feels ages till the little one arrives in May, I suppose I have his bedroom to sort out to keep me going.

It's just boring viva job works as I can't do what I want and I hate waiting around.

Hopefully when I hit third trimester it will fly by.

11 February 2013 13:21
jennyfozard
Model
This member has been reset to pending

I know what you mean, It is wonderful feeling baby move but I just feel so normal, no different to what I usually would! Only thing I do different to what I would before is not lift things as heavy as I did before and I am a little slower (I am 28 weeks now). I was told how wonderful pregnancy was and what a magical experience it was but I just feel "too normal" to be pregnant...I just want him/her here.

I have left starting to decorate babies room til now so I have something to do....I hate not being able to work and be as busy as what I once was

11 February 2013 13:21
jennyfozard
Model

I know what you mean, It is wonderful feeling baby move but I just feel so normal, no different to what I usually would! Only thing I do different to what I would before is not lift things as heavy as I did before and I am a little slower (I am 28 weeks now). I was told how wonderful pregnancy was and what a magical experience it was but I just feel "too normal" to be pregnant...I just want him/her here.

I have left starting to decorate babies room til now so I have something to do....I hate not being able to work and be as busy as what I once was

11 February 2013 15:57
JennyWren
Model

Sleep, sleep while you can. Enjoy drinking hot drinks and eating hot food. Enjoy sleeping without your bra on and enjoy having a long bath in peace.

Spend your last weeks doing all those things you enjoy doing until you are sick of doing them. I can't remember the last time I had full nights sleep (actually, I can, it was 2 years and 4 months ago) or managed to read a book, or just relax without keeping half an ear open all the time.

Saying that, I'm quite jealous of you ladies, I quite liked being pregnant!
Shoes give me endorphins, endorphins make me happy, happy models don't stab photographers!

Siobhan is off-line
11 February 2013 17:17
boobliana
Model
This member has been suspended
boobliana
Surrey
Kingston Upon Thames

I remember that feeling! i cant remember what i used to do really apart from listen to music lol .. oh and sleep in the day

12 February 2013 05:47
cathfazaxxx
Model

Quote from JennyWren
Sleep, sleep while you can. Enjoy drinking hot drinks and eating hot food. Enjoy sleeping without your bra on and enjoy having a long bath in peace.

Spend your last weeks doing all those things you enjoy doing until you are sick of doing them. I can't remember the last time I had full nights sleep (actually, I can, it was 2 years and 4 months ago) or managed to read a book, or just relax without keeping half an ear open all the time.

Saying that, I'm quite jealous of you ladies, I quite liked being pregnant!

That's what my mum keeps saying enjoy everything while he's not around but I'm bored, I keep waking up in the night so my brain must be getting ready lol.

I enjoy being pregnant, I have a great glow to myself, it's just I'm bored constantly, I love being on the go and to slow right down is killing me. I know I should get a hobby or focus back on my beauty career but I haven't got the motivation in me at present.

And another thing, I have gone off my food, except pub dinners or chocolate, everything else just tastes so bland, I should be eating for two and I'm eating probably less than what I did when I wasn't pregnant, any of you ladies had that?

6 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
jeff156156156
Cheshunt83 clarmike JohnDentonPhoto rscott360 tms