Reminder Secure

Webcam modelling - more info?!

This thread is being watched by 1 person
11 February 2013 05:14
Sophie_Babesx
Model

I've just recently heard about models starting to work from home using webcams. I just wondered what exactly this entails and has anybody done/do it?

I would be interested in starting this but if I had to talk dirty to clients like on babestation etc i don't think I could do it!

Sophie

Peter Hague is off-line
11 February 2013 05:46
PeterH
Photographer
PeterH
South Yorkshire

Basically, men give you money to watch you masturbate on webcam.
"I am the one who knocks" - Walter White

11 February 2013 06:00
mg2611
Photographer

You need to 'talk dirty' just to encourage your audience to part with their cash. So unless you can do that 'for free' as well as flash a fair amount of flesh then it's going to be a struggle for you.

However there are plenty of models here that do it and I'm sure a lot of them felt the same way when they started.

Missie is off-line
11 February 2013 08:07
Missie0290
Model
Missie0290
Merseyside
Newton-le-Willows

What else did you think people would be doing on webcam?
"[Toni] has a short fuse when it comes to stupidity"

Chris Dee is off-line
11 February 2013 08:16
ChrisD
Photographer
ChrisD
Hampshire

And don't forget the webcam action you perform can be captured and "saved" which of course provides an opportunity to distribute it all over the internet.

11 February 2013 08:32
Sophie_Babesx
Model

Quote from Missie0290
What else did you think people would be doing on webcam?

Well to be honest I didn't know anything about it which is why I asked. I know on a lot of telly shows during the day you're not allowed to speak dirty so you never know!

pennylee is off-line
11 February 2013 08:58
Klouise1992
Model
Klouise1992
West Sussex
Lancing

You do not have to talk dirty.. good one is mfc.. there are alot non nude models on there.. most of it is just tease n entertainment.. give it a go.. if you dnt like it then delete your account! good way to make easy quick money xx

Iain Thomson is off-linePlatinum Member
11 February 2013 09:10
IainT
Photographer
IainT
Bedfordshire

Quote from Sophie_Babesx
I've just recently heard about models starting to work from home using webcams. I just wondered what exactly this entails and has anybody done/do it?

I would be interested in starting this but if I had to talk dirty to clients like on babestation etc i don't think I could do it!

Sophie

Obviously I've not done it personally...er...or even seen a webcam show...honestly!

But webcaming and TV work is the main source of income for most models now, there are very few girls who can can make any real money from modelling.

The beauty of webcam is its fairly anonymous in that you do it from your own premises, on your own with no real overheads and no physical contact with anyone. Its also not published, so you have a degree of anonymity if you do the naughtier shows (which inevitably nearly all girls do eventually) The idea that a webcam show will be copied and distributed over the internet is fairly spurious for a number of reasons, so thats not a particular consideration.

I would say if you are going to do it, now is the time...the TV bubble is already bursting with rates of pay falling and I'm sure webcamming will go the same way in due course.

I tend to be a modest man, but then I do have a lot to be modest about.

Peter Hague is off-line
11 February 2013 09:14
PeterH
Photographer
PeterH
South Yorkshire

Quote from IainT
The idea that a webcam show will be copied and distributed over the internet is fairly spurious for a number of reasons, so thats not a particular consideration.

Sorry, but there are a number of websites dedicated to the collating and distribution of webcam shows. It's more likely that you will be recorded than not.
"I am the one who knocks" - Walter White

Iain Thomson is off-linePlatinum Member
11 February 2013 09:26
IainT
Photographer
IainT
Bedfordshire

Quote from PeterH
Sorry, but there are a number of websites dedicated to the collating and distribution of webcam shows. It's more likely that you will be recorded than not.

Really? I don,t doubt people will record webcam shows for personal use..but distribution of pirated private webcam shows originating from the UK..?
I tend to be a modest man, but then I do have a lot to be modest about.

2 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alexcrawford simpleharmonicmotion