Reminder Secure

i won a competition with my image

rich Osullivan is off-lineSilver Member
09 February 2013 16:35
United Kingdom

Firstly , this is not a show off email , i am not that kind of guy.

The reason i am writing is maybe other photographers that are just starting out can also do this

i joined my local photographic club recently and they run several competions in house , one of which was monochrome , so i submitted a couple of pictures

i came first and third , with my legs shot and face upwards respectiveley , thank you tracey

i was quite shocked , because there are alot of good photographers there , so it just goes to prove jus have a go  and dont underestimate your work

i am self taught but just love the buzz of planning a shoot , photographing and then looking at the results 

cant beat it!

47 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
abbie_walters Katreena LunaDaze MissCaraJane RoxyMendez ryansd Sammy_Louise Savana60 Teela viktoria_darling
Ajohnson33 bob bradder Cheshunt83 ChrisNewton dannyrich dazglam dorrian Double13 eosfan epsmith firsttake fototim funky gperl humphries iestyn James7799 Jmodelphotog jonathantennant jonnywoo jsp Keithhendy kimphot kimsandman2 lify menghini666 njashely psn RobSmithArts RupertRudd Spiritofwales stevegosh Steveh32 Thunder_Photos tms vapourtrail