Reminder Secure

Adult or none Adult

This thread is being watched by 1 person
08 February 2013 18:34
crystalk
Model

I recently put up a casting [on another site*] stating that it was ADULT..
The casting was for an Erotic Nude GG shoot.
Which has a sexual nature..
I have also added we do not work to open leg, this seems to have offended someone on here..

Would this be classed as an Adult shoot?

I am being asked why I have put Adult when I do not work to. Open leg..

Just a little thing I'd like to see if I'm wrong for doing?
As I did not want to be suspended for putting non adult if rules and regs state it is of a sexual, therefore adult nature??

Moderator Input
Please note that this topic concerns a casting call on another site

Andy_B is off-lineSilver Member
08 February 2013 18:39
Andy_B
Photographer
Andy_B
London
London

Well... when you create a casting call and select the 'adult' drop down, some red text pops up that says:

"Adult means the type of pictures that appear in top shelf magazines, ie open leg, and fetish type shoots"

So I guess by that definition, your casting call isn't.

08 February 2013 18:43
crystalk
Model

I was just asking as I have been suspended before for putting up GG and was automatically seen as it being adult level.. So didn't want tis happening again!

Thank you Andy

Andy_B is off-lineSilver Member
08 February 2013 18:45
Andy_B
Photographer
Andy_B
London
London

Well, if you want to be 100%, you should really ask a mod...

08 February 2013 18:47
crystalk
Model

Missie is off-line
08 February 2013 18:56
Missie0290
Model
Missie0290
Merseyside
Newton-le-Willows

Why were they offended?
And why were you suspended? I thought only B/G adult was a no-no? (I don't do adult though so maybe i just haven't paid attention).
"[Toni] has a short fuse when it comes to stupidity"

08 February 2013 18:59
crystalk
Model

I don't do adult either!

I just put it down as a just Incase, I was suspended off somewhere else for not stating the GG shoot was actually Adult when it actually wasn't!!
So was s,Italy confuzzled, simply thought was best to be on the safe side that's all..

I was just asked why I'd put Adult when I don't work to that level.. Silly really but just wanted to confirm it was safe to put this casting without stating it as an adult casting?

If that makes sense

08 February 2013 19:01
alice_g
Model

How were you suspended? Only b/g is an issue. G/g is fine as far as I'm aware from my experience. And in answer to your question if your legs are closed then its non-adult
Everybody dies but not everybody lives

Missie is off-line
08 February 2013 19:03
Missie0290
Model
Missie0290
Merseyside
Newton-le-Willows

Ohhh, TBH, If it's not open leg or explicitly sexual i wouldn't class it as adult. I'm sure Matt or one of the mods would be happy to confirm what they expect for this sort of thing though
"[Toni] has a short fuse when it comes to stupidity"

08 February 2013 19:10
crystalk
Model

Thank you all!
As I stated I was suspended of another site
I wasn't sure so I was just being safe

14 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
ad360photo boss1968 Cg123 cgr dave@studio99 doughnut GGDP_Photography Keithhendy LGI michael_cameraman Njsphotography roger forrester Rupert Simon_M