To beef or not to beef ...that is equestrian

G Jack B is off-line
09 February 2013 06:42
Plymjack
Photographer
Plymjack
Devon
Plymouth

To the OP - sorry for Horse jacking your thread, I made a right Ass of myself, You probably think I'm a bit of a donkey foul'ing around but here in the "shires" we dont get out much so to make the point to point we sometimes horse around more than we should. Im as stubborn as a mule in forums normally but my mare told me to apologise to you so "sorry".
Real Bread Cook by day, BTL landlord & IT Guru - who said men can't multitask!

09 February 2013 13:14
BicycleRacer
Photographer

Quote from Plymjack
To the OP - sorry for Horse jacking your thread, I made a right Ass of myself, You probably think I'm a bit of a donkey foul'ing around but here in the "shires" we dont get out much so to make the point to point we sometimes horse around more than we should. Im as stubborn as a mule in forums normally but my mare told me to apologise to you so "sorry".

Don't get saddled with guilt !!

G Jack B is off-line
09 February 2013 13:30
Plymjack
Photographer
Plymjack
Devon
Plymouth

Its OK, Im going to rein it in.
Real Bread Cook by day, BTL landlord & IT Guru - who said men can't multitask!

22 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
ElleLaura Faye Sarahlou73 Winterlilly
bbphotos Belemboo Cheshunt83 ElegantCaptures flawless_photo funky gordon hylander Impulse_Images JRFox mamamiya Matt1988 orca_photography panda49 redbaron skymouse Swyftie vincentm1980