Reminder Secure

Least competent Sc*m email ever?

Photo By Ove is off-lineSilver Member
05 February 2013 13:36
PhotoByOve
Photographer
PhotoByOve
Norway

Don't follow any of the links in any of the PhotoByOve is a naughty person mails you receive. I'm speculating but I suspect that some of the scams are made to look so amateurish that you feel you just *have* to click that link for another laugh. Sadly the final laugh will be the scammer's, since clicking that link could send you to a malicious website that fills your browser/system with malware...

06 February 2013 20:39
SamanthaLouise_X
Model

Quote from tonycsm
I got this one the other day. I don't somehow think that the name at the end is politically correct!

"

Guaranty Trust Bank plc

635 Akin Adesola Street,

Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria

Good day!

We are loan lenders from Guarantee Trust Bank Nigeria, (GTB) we give out loan at the rate of 3% interest from the range of $20,000 USD. We give out loan for Mortgage, individuals, firms, companies, industries etc. Any interested person should Contact us now, with details as stated below;

Full Names:

Contact Address:

Amount Required:

Duration Of Loan:

Sex:

Tel:

Regards,

Mr. Robert Sambo.

Loan Officer) "

Should have added sort code and account number also, how silly can some of these emails get, lol

07 February 2013 06:05
johnlp
Photographer

Quote from PhotoByOve
Don't follow any of the links in any of the johnlp is a naughty person mails you receive. I'm speculating but I suspect that some of the scams are made to look so amateurish that you feel you just *have* to click that link for another laugh. Sadly the final laugh will be the scammer's, since clicking that link could send you to a malicious website that fills your browser/system with malware...

+1

6 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
brunswickci evopro frankpht rscott360 visualtwo wplphotography