Reminder Secure

getting paid work while pregnant

04 February 2013 17:26
jennyfozard
Model
This member has been reset to pending

just wondering if any of you ladies got regular paid work while pregnant? I put out a casting call on the off chance anyone would be interested and just wondered if others were successful

Missie is off-line
04 February 2013 17:41
Missie0290
Model
Missie0290
Merseyside
Newton-le-Willows

I stopped when pregnant as tbh, vomit was not a good concept, nor was passed out pregnant chick haha.

How far gone are you?
"[Toni] has a short fuse when it comes to stupidity"

04 February 2013 17:56
jennyfozard
Model
This member has been reset to pending

no vomiting, passing out or anything else like that here. I am 6 months now and never felt in better health....I think I am a freak of nature!

Missie is off-line
04 February 2013 19:40
Missie0290
Model
Missie0290
Merseyside
Newton-le-Willows

I'm going to agree you must be, Just to make myself feel better haha.

The only things i could think of looking at would be artistic stuff or stuff like pregnancy magazines? (No idea how you'd go about that though). The only other thing i can think of would be fetish but again, no idea there either!
"[Toni] has a short fuse when it comes to stupidity"

05 February 2013 06:01
cathfazaxxx
Model

In same boat as you, currently six months pregnant, work does dry up when being pregnant, but I still get the bookings, I am more picky though since becoming pregnant where I shoot to, I won't drive over 2 hours as my thighs start hurting.

I have had and still do get fainty spells since becoming pregnant but usually the baby is hungry or wants drink then I'm fine.

Most photographers want to shoot when your at your biggest around 7-9 months, I am using my free time on sorting out becoming a mum and getting everything ready and resting a lot. It does get boring, as I always like to be on the road being busy but now you got to think of your little one and not you.
*dont let go of something you cant go a day without thinking of* <3

19 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Brightonblonde Kcapri Mike_87 Rosamund tim
Bane711 bengie cwphotos diphoto dorrian George99 iestyn Ladiesman minolta moritz78 PhilStorm Spiritofwales staal Visions11
tim