This thread is being watched by 1 person
LouiseMS is off-line
03 February 2013 17:19
TexasB
Model
TexasB
West Sussex
lancing

So as a new model I'm looking to do everything I can to create the best images possible...with that in mind,can you share your tips with me on all things facial? Eg...best make up to use-especially foundation and lipsticks/gloss. How to achieve that sultry look that makes images scorch. Best way to flatter your facial features,and any other tips really :-) thanks!

KHV is off-line
03 February 2013 17:58
Keltica
Photographer
Keltica
London
London

That's why god invented MUA's.

03 February 2013 19:58
alice_g
Model

Invest in makeup books like bobbi browns book (I love it), get lessons from a good MUA (claire shipmans awesome), practice in the mirror,, watch youtube tutorials or pop into your nearest department store like debenhams, selfridges for a makeover and ask them for tips or full instructions as they go along x
Everybody dies but not everybody lives

Ariana Wood is off-line
03 February 2013 20:00
ArianaWood
Model

Kent
Maidstone

http://www.youtube.com/user/lisaeldridgedotcom

This youtube channel is great; from a wonderful MUA who knows what she's talking about, loads of different looks and very easy to copy.

24 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
DareMeDD harryking kategrimsby RoxyMendez ryansd
andrewf antoinewynn chicimages D_H_P dannyrich david1500 djb1 dorrian GGDP_Photography gperl ignite Ladiesman mlp parafotos penfold10 psn skymouse Thunder_Photos
harbourstudio