Reminder Secure

Secrets Of Glamour Photography Workshop South Wales 17th March 2013.

28 January 2013 07:44
FastEddieGlamour
Tutor

My 2013 season of workshops kicks off with my Secrets Of Glamour Workshop which takes place on Sunday 17th March 2013 at Manse Studio near Bridgend South Wales.

Our model for the event is the lovely Jenna Morgan.

I'm really pleased to be making a welcome return for another workshop in South Wales and this workshop falls just in time for us to include an Easter theme.

So here's one for all you keen glamour photographers based in that area.

Would you like to improve your skills of working in many shooting situations and be able to make the very most of your lighting and set building skills to produce creative results?

Would you like to learn how to build a great reputation by knowing how to say and do all the right things to make a model feel comfortable and confident and so help to bring out her best in your pictures?

Do you feel you could improve your model photography if you had someone with more than three decades of experience to teach you at your own pace?

You'll learn
Secrets of good communication with models
Secrets of lighting for the studio
Secrets of exposure and understanding your histogram
Secrets of easy white balance
Secrets of posing
Secrets of shooting to a theme
Secrets of retouching and skin smoothing in Photoshop

It's only £95 and lunch is included

As the studio is only a few miles off the M4 this workshop is also easily accessible for people from the South West of England and the M4 corridor. ADD DIRECTIONS!

Full details are on my website http://fasteddie.moonfruit.com/#/workshop-manse-studio-170313/4561102999

Read what other people have to say about my workshops. http://fasteddie.moonfruit.com/#/workshop-feedback/4543218793

Please mail me to book this place

7 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa
cps edwards jccj1 johndt stevegosh woody