Reminder Secure

What would you wish for?

27 January 2013 18:38
PaulManuell
Photographer

If you could have one wish, what would it be? And please, no clich├ęs like wanting world peace and an end to suffering or bringing a loved one back - we all unquestionably want all of them anyway - or making your one wish a wish for more wishes. Just make it something interesting or personal to you, a wish YOU want. Mine would be to be able to be in my 20s again. Not to go back to when I was in my 20s, but to be in them now. I'm 50 now and hate it, so that would be my one wish without question.

Jenelle_James is off-line
27 January 2013 18:42
Jenelle_James
Model
Jenelle_James
Lancashire
BURNLEY

Mine would be to have a happy family of my own...babies....husband/fella/whatever it is called these days, sounds simple and easy to get but it isnt lol heading towards 30 and still flippin waitin lol

Robert Blandford is off-lineSilver Member
27 January 2013 18:48
couchpotato
Photographer
couchpotato
New Zealand
Kirwee

My wish would be to give all the kids born with a disability a clean slate so they could have a chance in life. My son has Downs Syndrome and I can't wait for the day that he may be able to have a conversation with me, father to son, I will then die a very happy man.

27 January 2013 19:49
jadestiff1991
Model

My wish would be for mum to have the opportunity to have a career, a job she wants not work in the factory shes worked in all her life to be able to give me and my siblings what we wanted... Would be nice that after everything shes done for us in our lives, is use a wish to give her the dream she had x
If you cant change the direction of the wind - adjust your sails.

beauvoir is off-line
27 January 2013 19:53
beauvoir
Model
beauvoir
Birmingham
Birmingham

Infertility.

27 January 2013 20:14
JadedRed
Model

Since i assume happiness comes under cliches, money. To be absolutely, filthy, disgustingly rich. That way freedom lies. If that's a cliche then an army of subservient men. Maybe they could make me filthy rich. I really like money.

beauvoir is off-line
27 January 2013 20:26
beauvoir
Model
beauvoir
Birmingham
Birmingham

^I concur. I also love money. I'd love to be super beauvoir is a naughty person rich.

Peter Hague is off-line
27 January 2013 20:32
PeterH
Photographer
PeterH
South Yorkshire

The power of Invisibility. You could acquire most of the other things you could wish for by being invisible. 
"I am the one who knocks" - Walter White

alexkidd is off-line
27 January 2013 20:32
alexkidd
Photographer
alexkidd
East Yorkshire
Hull

to be respected and recognised as an accomplished photographer

or

to run a successful wedding business without having to take part in the never ending marketing race just to sit alongside everyone else doing the same thing
www.as-images.com or co.uk ~ i lack interweb social skills and may come across a bit james blunt

27 January 2013 20:51
PaulManuell
Photographer

PeterH, love the invisibility wish. Genius. Imagine the fun you could have Alexkidd, 'or' isn't an option, you have to choose one or the other. Ooh, look at me taking this oh so seriously.

27 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
fashion29 Jamesdean111 Jessicaliu1993 mandymack natpenelope pinklilly RebeccaKing rob452
ad360photo bninja clarmike djb1 duncanjames ElegantCaptures Images1854 kaosrox KDP keltica Kjoservices lfc9_uk MIKE999 rscott360 shadowtime74 stevegosh Steveh32
Charlottealom
Studio12