Reminder Secure

When another Model has literally copied ...

This thread is currently locked
Jo-Louise is off-line
21 January 2013 17:39
Jo_Louise
Model
Jo_Louise
Dorset
Bournemouth

When another Model has literally copied and pasted the WHOLE of your profile onto hers..

Hey all 

So as the title suggests.. a Photographer on here pointed me to a models profile..i, clicked onto the Models profile.. not naming any names yet as i'm sure she'll be reading this right now as i already messaged her and she's online but not opened my message.. anyhoo, noticed she had literally copied and pasted the WHOLE of my profile, literally EVERYTHING onto her page, and just amended bits like her name etc.. 

Not actually a law* against this BUT seriously, am actually shocked someone who claims their ''Professional'' can't be bothered to write her own profile notes and too lazy to use her imagination and write her own up.. actual serious cheek... :-/ 

Photographers / Models - if another Photographer or Model did this to you, apart from being cheesed off would you name and shame on your profile? 

* Moderator Input
Both parties were contacted by the Night Moderator about this issue within a couple of hours
As this alleged plagiarism is neither deception nor identity theft no laws are being broken
Hopefully the parties concerned will resolve this privately and amicably
''Never let your failures get to your heart, & never let your success get to your head''

Ratana Rose is off-line
21 January 2013 17:43
RattusRock
Model
RattusRock
County Durham
durham

well its definitely not me lol

how can you actually do that though, unless your identical twins who do all the same things lol, your profile is meant to be personal to you, your experience and what you offer

Jenelle_James is off-line
21 January 2013 17:44
Jenelle_James
Model
Jenelle_James
Lancashire
BURNLEY

have they even copied YOUR achievments aswell? or taken those bits out too

Gary Lowther is off-lineSilver Member
21 January 2013 17:44
gazbiker
Photographer

Northamptonshire
Brackley

Hi Jo

Surely the mods will suspend her account until she comes up with a true account of herself?

Gaz

Jo-Louise is off-line
21 January 2013 17:45
Jo_Louise
Model
Jo_Louise
Dorset
Bournemouth

Hehe nope not you :P I know, i was just amazed how someone would even do that, she probably doesn't even speak the same way i would do in my notes, it just makes no sense as it's not personal to her now, it's my words on her profile lol
''Never let your failures get to your heart, & never let your success get to your head''

Gerry is off-line
21 January 2013 17:46
Gerry99111
Photographer
Gerry99111
Surrey
Guildford

If any of the notes relate to things you have done / appeared in, that would mean she has misrepresented herself and you could report the profile as a lie? For example, has she said she was miss fast car 2010 winner as well - you cannot both have been LOL
If you have to ask why I do it, you will never understand the reason why

Jo-Louise is off-line
21 January 2013 17:46
Jo_Louise
Model
Jo_Louise
Dorset
Bournemouth

Quote from Jenelle_James
have they even copied YOUR achievments aswell? or taken those bits out too

She's not copied my achievements as she hasnt been published anywhere, she's added she works to higher levels , her rates and tattoos x

Paul Hodson is off-line
21 January 2013 17:48
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Infringement of copyright?
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

Jo-Louise is off-line
21 January 2013 17:49
Jo_Louise
Model
Jo_Louise
Dorset
Bournemouth

Ah, just double checked, shes had like 2 publications, but nothing to what iv'e had, she hasn't said she was Miss Fast Car or anything like that, but everything else is totally copied except her levels and tattoos, iv'e just reported her to the mods, it's not right that you just copy the whole of someones profile, even down to the fact about me being 100% natural, skin clear and slightly olive etc.. jeeze :-/

haha, there will only ever be one Miss Fast Car 2010 :P 

Gerry is off-line
21 January 2013 17:52
Gerry99111
Photographer
Gerry99111
Surrey
Guildford

You may want to consider removing your line that says "imitation is the best form of flattery" - Maybe the offender took this too literally
If you have to ask why I do it, you will never understand the reason why

22 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin MissCaraJane RoxyMendez
AaronKent bengie billnjane csk_photography D_H_P dby47 ElegantCaptures iestyn Ladiesman lazeeboy marty55uk oro panda49 psn redtail Spiritofwales stevegosh thestarglider zelica333