Reminder Secure

Would you book me if...

This thread is being watched by 3 people
23 January 2013 13:00
Nel05
Model

Thank you all im planning on traveling more this year. I will be staying with my Auntie in London at some point and will be there for a week I will also be in Nottingham soon.

I will gladly get in touch with people who are interested.

Best wishes to all.

Dave Bodey is off-line
23 January 2013 14:14
CaptPugwash
Photographer
CaptPugwash
Nottinghamshire
Nottingham

"I will also be in Nottingham soon."
Like the sound of that BUT i will need a bit of notice as I work shifts in my "normal" job, so will need a bit of time to try and rearrange work

Nige Nw is off-lineSilver Member
23 January 2013 16:59
nige_nw
Photographer
nige_nw
Lancashire

Personally based on your current portfolio I am afraid the answer is quite unlikely.

You have a fairly varied portfolio but not many stand out for me and I am not sure which area you feel is your strongest.

I don't doubt you would get paid work but I suspect it would not be enough to provide a steady full time income. Maybe just aim to do a few short tours and I am sure you may manage to get suitable work in short bouts in targetted areas. Also as Chrissie says you may get a fair amount of initial work but after that you may find it could dry up.

Maybe as you gain more shoots under your belt and with careful thought behind where you want to target and setting your portfolio accordingly then you may get steady work as a supplemental income.

Hope this helps

Nige

diipii is off-line
31 January 2013 09:35
diipii
Photographer

Worcestershire

No. There is only one model on PS with tattoos that I would photograph.
It only happens all the time.

23 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
danixhale hayleyrooney Tashaholz
alexcrawford ansonphotography bbphotos Brian2008 Cheshunt83 cptkoi Don_Dark freddie iestyn lify nemesis Oberonfoto rkpix Rumple Spiritofwales TinDolls TonyNutley vicpics Willjamieson
harbourstudio