Suzy Monty is off-line
06 January 2013 06:21
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall
Truro Cornwall -enjoy travelling! -Published Internationally

1) How often do you go      Once a week - Have Rapunzelesque tresses

2) What do you have done Sometimes straightened/ always washed & conditioned/ sometimes two plaits,

as when I unplait my hair for a shoot, it looks fabulously wavy without having to sit under a hair-dryer for ages and come out feeling like a dried prune...
NEVER have it coloured - did that for a hair show once, and the process was so enlongated, thought never again! So given my age, am very lucky hardly any grey hairs...cheeky

3) How much do you pay Bearing in mind this is Cornwall, where wages are much lower than the rest of the country - between £14. 00 Plus tip and £25. 00 Plus tip.
Elizabeth Arden quote - 'I'm not interested in age. People who tell their age are silly. You're as old as you feel' OR LOOK...

Laurence Power is off-line
06 January 2013 06:32
LaurenceJPower
Photographer
LaurenceJPower
Surrey
Esher

Many thanks, I just need another 30 or so replies to get a decent sample.
Laurence J. Power

06 January 2013 06:53
N_A_Photography
Photographer

1) How often do you go - about every 2 month's

2) What do you have done - trim, layers and feathered sometimes coloured

3) How much do you pay - I haven't paid for a haircut in ages as my dad's gf is a hairdresser but when I did about £20 for haircut about £55 with all over colour

WWW.NIKKALAADES.COM

06 January 2013 07:06
LaurenceJPower
Photographer
LaurenceJPower
Surrey
Esher

Quote from N_A_Photography
How much do you pay - I haven't paid for a haircut in ages as my dad's gf is a hairdresser but when I did about £20 for haircut about £55 with all over colour

Without being rude, how long ago was that, as I can then attempt to apply a factor to include inflation.

Laurence J. Power

06 January 2013 07:13
N_A_Photography
Photographer

That's ok erm about a year ago
WWW.NIKKALAADES.COM

06 January 2013 13:23
LaurenceJPower
Photographer
LaurenceJPower
Surrey
Esher

I thought that the place that I was comparing was expensive based upon the prices that you've given, but it would appear not, in one town with 12 salons competing for business, the average for a ladies cut and blow dry is £45-55. Headmasters charge £100 if you want the manager to do it.
Laurence J. Power

06 January 2013 13:48
River
Model

1) Since moving to Cambridge I've had my hair done twice (so twice in 4 months)
2) Cut, usually just a trim with the layered re-added. Sometimes colour.
3) The hairdresser I use is brilliant, somehow she charges very low. I pay £15 for a cut and £20 for all over highlights.
"I do this because Im having fun. The minute I stop having fun, I'll just walk away"- Heath Ledger

06 January 2013 13:53
ASHLEA_LOUISE
Model

1) How often do you go? every 6 weeks

2) What do you have done? half head highlights, trim, top up extensions.

3) How much do you pay? 45 colour, 15 trim, extensions 120
keep model warm for optimum results.....

Bob is off-linePlatinum Member
06 January 2013 14:05
Bob
Photographer
Bob
Devon
Honiton

1) How often do you go
When the clocks go backwards, when the clocks go forwards and before travelling to hot sunny places.

2) What do you have done
No.4, No.2 & No.0 respectively.

3) How much do you pay
£5 ... but I only get it cut on a Monday or Tuesday when they usually offer sensible rates.

Bob

23 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Melanie277 Michelledefeo1
andrewf Aonephotos casell cps dhuntuk Eyeful_Photography FlashHarry100 grahamsphotography gunnergraham jpdo keltica Kentrichuk Ladiesman Mike103 nemesis Platidonio powerbook92 rscott360 Snooper911 Steveh32 Willjamieson