This thread is being watched by 1 person
Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
03 January 2013 10:46
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

I've just had an e-mail from some bloke wanting me to help get erotic photos of his wife - YES!!!!

When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

Miss Distania is off-line
03 January 2013 10:52
maxina
Model
maxina
London
london

Cool Steve,can you explain a little bit more?

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
03 January 2013 10:56
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Quote from maxina
Cool Steve,can you explain a little bit more?

Apparently a lot of glamour photographers get requests from random blokes asking how to get their wives naked in front of a camera.  It's a bizare thing that's been mentioned a few times on these forums and so I now feel like I'm part of the club.

I can only guess they must think that glamour photographers have unfathomable powers of seduction/persuasion and want some tips on how to get women (in general) to get naked for them - seriously though, I'm probably the last person they should ask.
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

Chris Burns is off-line
03 January 2013 17:02
chrisburns
Photographer

Northumberland
Newcastle Upon Tyne

lol

did you tell them the secret is usually involving a wedge of cash to help relieve the ladies of their knickers.?

With wives maybe offering to do the dishes or doing the ironing for a week might also work.

Laurence Power is off-line
03 January 2013 17:24
LaurenceJPower
Photographer
LaurenceJPower
Surrey
Esher

I had a similar experience some years ago. A friend told me of one of his work colleagues who wanted help setting up lights. I said I'd teach him some stuff and we met up at his house to discuss how much he knew and what kind of work he wanted to do. His wife sat next to me on the sofa and after a few minutes he brought out an album containing a lot of nude and semi nude images of a female. I started lokking then realised that the female in question was sitting next to me. I confess that I did not feel exactly comfortable. The shoot never happened as we could not find a studio locally when we were both free.
Laurence J. Power

03 January 2013 19:23
mgphotomedia
Photographer

I've shot the non-model wives of a couple of photographers from this site arty nudee style - at the photographers' request. However I also came close to being thumped - really! - by another photographer from this site when he felt his non-model partner was showing too much interest in my port and started to ask about a shoot during one of the Purestorm meet-and-greets in London!

Oliver Cook is off-line
03 January 2013 21:10
artistoli
Photographer
artistoli
Malta

I was 'ordered' to draw the eighteen year old secretary of one of my collectors (nude of course) a few years back when I was in London. Kinda awkward as just the week before I'd drawn his wife (nude). Oh the humanity.

JackR is off-line
04 January 2013 06:56
Jack_Russell
Photographer
Jack_Russell
West Midlands
Burntwood

Well done - you may wear your fluffer badge with pride now.

The Norfolk Bargee  is off-line
04 January 2013 07:30
BOBREEVES
Photographer

Northamptonshire
Northampton

I was asked a few years ago, well in the 80's, to photograph a friends wife in the nude..

I said Ok ... not a problem...but I must keep my socks on ...so I have somewere to keep my light meter....

:0)

Spike is off-line
04 January 2013 07:31
Spike
Photographer
Spike
Hertfordshire
St Albans

Back in the early 90's I got a call from a saleswoman at Allied Crowbar(Dunbar), I never bought any insurance but did finish up shooting her nude plus an order for a couple of 6ft x 4ft poster prints for her husbands birthday present,the husband was so impressed I also ended up doing all the advertising work for his companies.

You never know where things might lead.
"Photoshop is there to cut diamonds, not polish turds"

5 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Nic_n_katie
dazglam jbwalton jeffsham jsp