Reminder Secure

Hello models (& photographers) - is this appropriate & proffessional for photographers

This thread is being watched by 2 people
This thread is currently locked
Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
07 January 2013 15:08
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Quote from _elegia_
I'd expect someone who has 'adult' ticked on their list of shooting genres to be a bit more professional and mature when confronted with images from a g/g shoot, surely? This thread should totally be deleted or locked.

He was just pointing out the irony of the OP's post
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

07 January 2013 15:13
mgphotomedia
Photographer

Quote from BlueSapphire
Lmao This is hilarious Erm yeah I POSTED this pic of me on MY TWITTER doing my job? I'm a pro videographer too if you read my page? Sooo confused what this has to do with anything l?? Everyone knows I'm an hard solo & gg adult model & actress Don't they? Or is this just be nasty to sapphire day? Because all your doing is making yourself look childish & stupid

I'm more than happy to appear childish and stupid, believe me

But I think you need to justify what you said in your OP which appears at odds with the content of the image I linked above. Specifically this bit here:

Quote from BlueSapphire
Or am I right in saying i will only pose with another pro model not a random photographer?
& taking work from great male models who know what they are doing

I accept that you're professional in your work - and I really don't care what other people get up to anyway unless it starts to affect other people. But there is an apparent inconsistency between what you said and what you do.

Purestorm is off-line
07 January 2013 15:16
Purestorm
Photographer

East Sussex

Thread Locked at the request of the Topic Starter.
If anything this thread illustrates the inconsistencies and differences in opinion on what is acceptable.

33 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
RoxyMendez
andygstudios anthonyh bbphotos Belemboo Clickrshots cliffc davejohn davkit djb1 flashbangwallop Funder005 grin2009 HarishPadalia JRFox Ladiesman Matt1988 mlp nemesis peterh Pmeswani poah redbaron rscott360 RupertRudd simpson_shoots sinimiphotography skymouse Thelfcdude888 thestarglider xposed zzdigital
Matt