This thread is being watched by 3 people
Sarah  is off-line
01 January 2013 11:30
sarah5182
Model
sarah5182
Merseyside
Liverpool

basically im very naive and new and was wondering what togs actually do with your tfp ? x

Pete Whelan is off-line
01 January 2013 11:38
vipimages
Photographer
vipimages
Merseyside
Wirral

what do models do with tfp images?
www.vipimages.co.uk www.vipstudios.co.uk

Peter is off-line
01 January 2013 11:39
peterbuchanphoto
Photographer
peterbuchanphoto
West Yorkshire
Leeds

Potentially whatever they want.
It is entirely possible if you did a TF glaamour shoot one day you could see those pictures in Nuts the next week or anywhere on the web. The copyright to the images belongs to the photographer unless explicitly stated otherwise.
I assume this is what you were getting at.
In the main I think they just get used as portfolio material such a how I have done.

01 January 2013 11:41
Socialdisaster
Photographer

Quote from sarah5182
basically im very naive and new and was wondering what togs actually do with your tfp ? x

I don't know what "togs" do, but "photographers" have them for exactly the same reasons anyone with a hobby has things within that hobby.

Modesty is just arrogance in stealth mode

Bill Haley is off-lineSilver Member
01 January 2013 11:45
pompeytog
Photographer
pompeytog
Hampshire
Portsmouth

Quote from Socialdisaster
I don't know what "togs" do, but "photographers" have them for exactly the same reasons anyone with a hobby has things within that hobby.

"Togs" do exactly  the same as photographers do with them, we're the same see? 
How hard can it be?

Neil Anderson is off-line
01 January 2013 11:47
stolenfaces
Photographer
stolenfaces
London
West London

Quote from pompeytog
"Togs" do exactly  the same as photographers do with them, we're the same see? 

Really ? And I bet you think the Sun is a newspaper
Like any dealer he was watching for the card that is so high and wild he'll never need to deal another...

01 January 2013 12:01
mgphotomedia
Photographer

I can only speak for myself but typically 98.8% of them get deleted sooner or later.

Sarah  is off-line
01 January 2013 12:05
sarah5182
Model
sarah5182
Merseyside
Liverpool

I dont think its necessary for comments iv clearly stated im new and naive...
I believed togs was short for phoTOGraphers ..is it not?
just iv heard a few stories and cant decide if its true or just people with to much time and jealousy on there hands..people editting images to make girls look naked etc
is that ridiculous or could that happen. thanks x

01 January 2013 12:11
mgphotomedia
Photographer

Quote from sarah5182
..people editting images to make girls look naked etc is that ridiculous or could that happen. thanks x

I can't imagine too many people going to the trouble of doing that since there's so many models willing to pose nude/topless anyway. There may be one or two cranks/stalkers/children around that do it I suppose.

Be wary of what people tell you 'in private'. They often don't have a clue but pretend they do.

01 January 2013 12:15
comemodelling
Photographer
This member has been suspended

The Images are usually shared between both parties for their ports so the shoot is mutually beneficial !
Hope this helps

19 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Kaymcc25 kkoch
analog Andy_B bbphotos boc davejarvis david1500 dorrian hylander Jamesrichards KDP kingfisher lenspoynter MIB mike0048 monochromeset Vinceb
matt