Reminder Secure

MUA Success story

Carol-Ann Bavage is off-line
27 December 2012 07:27
CBavage
Make-up Artist

Victoria

When the new Comic Relief challenge campaigns launch in the coming month I will have been the make up artist for many of the male celebrities. I worked with both Greg James & Dara O'Briain. I also got to work with Jack Dee but unfortunately there were some technical glitches and so no pictures were taken . I also got to briefly meet Sporty Spice (who is lovely and absolutely teeny tiny)

All very exciting for me - and great work off the back of a last minute assist with Felicity Kendall last year!!

Fisherface is off-line
27 December 2012 09:19
Fisherface
Make-up Artist
Fisherface
Suffolk
Lowestoft

Well done...exciting!

Suzy Monty is off-line
27 December 2012 12:30
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall
Truro Cornwall -enjoy travelling! -Published Internationally

LOVELY to hear a MUA success story - usually it's all about us models or photographers...lol...mail

Well done!cool

Best regards for an INSPIRING New Yearcheeky

Suzy xno
Elizabeth Arden quote - 'I'm not interested in age. People who tell their age are silly. You're as old as you feel' OR LOOK...

gerryquiff is off-lineSilver Member
27 December 2012 15:01
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lanarkshire
Bonnie Scotland

Well done, but we really need all the gossip about these stars. Who had plooks, blackheads, 3 eyes, etc.........
CAT WANTED. Must be large enough to make Davy Crockett hat. (6 7/8) Prefer ginger

Jesfish is off-line
27 December 2012 17:14
jes
Model
jes
Suffolk
Lowestoft

Quote from gerryquiff
Well done, but we really need all the gossip about these stars. Who had plooks, blackheads, 3 eyes, etc.........

What are "Plooks"?!

gerryquiff is off-lineSilver Member
27 December 2012 23:49
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lanarkshire
Bonnie Scotland

Quote from jes
What are "Plooks"?!

plook, pronounced as it is spelt and with alternative spelling plouk, is Scots for a spot, pimple or boil.

Most of us have suffered from a plook – or, worse, plooks – at some time in our lives. They plague the young in particular, especially those in the terrible teens. Just when a teenager is getting all dressed up to impress a member of the opposite sex, out pops the reddest of red pus-filled plooks to disfigure the face and spoil their chances.

CAT WANTED. Must be large enough to make Davy Crockett hat. (6 7/8) Prefer ginger

Bob is off-linePlatinum Member
28 December 2012 14:27
Bob
Photographer
Bob
Devon
Honiton

Quote from gerryquiff
plook, pronounced as it is spelt and with alternative spelling plouk, is Scots for a spot, pimple or boil.

In other words it's an under-the-skin irritant. The English equivalent is possibly a RedNecker.
Bob

Jesfish is off-line
29 December 2012 11:49
jes
Model
jes
Suffolk
Lowestoft

Jesus Christ, Gerry!...an explaination would've been satisfacory.  Really didn't need "That" picture, yuk! 

louiseshepherdMUA is off-line
25 February 2013 03:25
louiseshepherdMUA
Make-up Artist
louiseshepherdMUA
East Yorkshire
beverley

great to hear a successful MUA story im just starting out doing makeup for photoshoots, moving away from bridal and i hope one day to work in the television/advertising/flim industry...its my dream! but its a hard business to break into so really well done you for doing it x

38 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa caramacman danixhale missbelluk
ad360photo bbphotos carshaltonkev chandos DaveR70 Davidn dirkus Djanimation donaldmac eosfan Essexjohn extra_mayo geoffmarchant HarishPadalia iestyn joolsy Ladiesman philippahh PhilStorm Pictureimage shox stephenmuddell stevegosh Steveh32 steven1 Stuartb swalsh58 Thunder_Photos Visions11 wacTony WainwrightM woody zx999uk
matt