Reminder Secure

I'm not done yet....

toast is off-line
26 December 2012 16:33
TravellingToast
Photographer
TravellingToast
Singapore

Wow. Sorry that you had all those issues but I wanted to say that you've got an amazing attitude towards it. Where a lot of people would just sit and say "why me" you've actively gone out and got it sorted and are getting on with it. Words can't express the admiration - kudos to you!

And if I ever need a cheesy smiling model with nice gnashers, I now know who to talk to

Jenelle_James is off-line
26 December 2012 17:14
Jenelle_James
Model
Jenelle_James
Lancashire
BURNLEY

Thank you i think when i first realised id need to have most of them ripped out i was down in the dumps and thought for bleep sake why does poo always happen to me lol but it was short lived, onwards and upwards, cant change that fact but can help it with an alternative rather than doin nothin about it

Quote from TravellingToast
Wow. Sorry that you had all those issues but I wanted to say that you've got an amazing attitude towards it. Where a lot of people would just sit and say "why me" you've actively gone out and got it sorted and are getting on with it. Words can't express the admiration - kudos to you! And if I ever need a cheesy smiling model with nice gnashers, I now know who to talk to

toast is off-line
26 December 2012 17:37
TravellingToast
Photographer
TravellingToast
Singapore

Quote from Jenelle_James
Thank you i think when i first realised id need to have most of them ripped out i was down in the dumps and thought for bleep sake why does poo always happen to me lol but it was short lived, onwards and upwards, cant change that fact but can help it with an alternative rather than doin nothin about it

Yeah if I had to get all my teeth ripped out I think I'd feel the same way about it. I think you're entitled to feel that way but its how you've moved on to fix it that I find commendable. As you say onwards and upwards

thebigyin is off-line
27 December 2012 07:06
thebigyin
Photographer

Cheshire
Northwich

Hi Jen,

Sorry to hear about your problem, but I'm so pleased you are on the mend and getting sorted, hope you have a great new year, and we can shoot again with a confident smile... Take Care

22 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Cfoxon cheekychap ElleLaura kacie RoxyMendez Sammi_1985 Teela
bbphotos bob22 brianappleyard cliffc dhuntuk grahamsphotography James7799 mike0048 nicolaslaborie panda49 philippahh Spiritofwales Thunder_Photos TinDolls tucker217