Reminder Secure

What do you say when...

23 December 2012 14:46
CarolineAlexander
Model

Thanks everyone for your advice and understanding - great to have a rounded view from models, photographers and MUA's. Have a lovely Christmas!

Charlotte Daintelle is off-line
25 December 2012 06:10
CharlotteML
Model

Essex
Southend On Sea

I am in a similar position with a photographer on another modelling site. He is two hours away which I said was too far for me travel and he said he will come to me. I said I can't work from home, which isn't a lie, and he is determined to make it work I'm running out of excuses!

Merry Christmas also

NEW BANANA REPUBLIC is off-line
25 December 2012 16:00
Lumiere
Photographer
Lumiere
Glasgow
GLASGOW

"Hi models,

I am looking for some advice and would like to know what you think and if you have ever been in a similar situation.
What do you do/say when a photographer contacts you asking to do a shoot, but you look at their pics and they're very poor quality? This recently happened to me, and I responded politely and said that the style of his portfolio wasn't inkeeping with the style of mine, but thanked him for the interest. Of course it's always good to get offers and I don't want to sound ungrateful or anything, but this person won't take no for an answer. I don't know what to do or say to make them get the hint without coming across as blunt or rude! Has this ever happened to you? What would you say? Your help is appreciated! "

Sorry Caroline, It is obvious that I am not a model, may I suggest you add this to your bio...

"I am happy to consider offers only from photographers, professional or amateur, who can CLEARLY demonstrate quality work on their portfolios"

Michael

what is implied? you're either nude or you aren't!

20 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin MissCaraJane sarahjane1
bengie dby47 dorrian gwentman iestyn JRFox keltica Kimily Matt1988 mlp plld robhillphoto snarf Sp_digital Steveh32 TinDolls Willjamieson