Reminder Secure

Have I made a mistake by going brunette?

TarMoo is off-line
14 December 2012 14:50
tarmoo
Photographer
tarmoo
Kent
Chatham

Of these two ...

I think the blonde looks better, but brunette still looks good and you look like a completely different model, so maybe you will get more re-shoots.
Q: How to make a small fortune from photography? A: Start with a large fortune.

Mich_lou is off-lineSilver Member
14 December 2012 14:55
MichelleHush
Model
MichelleHush
South Yorkshire
sheffield

welcome back to the dark side amanda i love the colour on you

14 December 2012 15:07
Aesthetique
Photographer

Quote from tarmoo
Of these two ...

I think the blonde looks better, but brunette still looks good and you look like a completely different model, so maybe you will get more re-shoots.

+1

Ultimately only you will know whether it is a good move when you see how much more/less work you get. Why not come back and report in 3 months time and tell us how it went.

14 December 2012 15:40
dominicdean
Photographer

I prefer you blonde but your face and figure is what  'sells'  it so im happy
www.dominicdeanphotography.co.uk/

Faye is off-line
14 December 2012 19:19
Faye
Model
Faye
South Yorkshire
Sheffield

You look lovely as both.
http://infayemous.com/

A Woman At Work is off-lineGold Member
14 December 2012 19:33
awomanatwork
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
awomanatwork
Glasgow
Birmingham / Manchester / Glasgow

Good evening Amanda,
Its important (I think) that a model can change her image from time time time ... If she wants repeat work and continue in this industry.
As a videographer I need to work with models who are good at acting (which, I have to say you are skilled at) and also can change their look.
No, (in my opinion)  you are no making a mistake going brunette ... it suits you, but more importantly gives you a change of image.
Amanda you are good at what you do, very good !
A change of image (in my opionion) should attract repeat work from photographers.

Megan Reynolds is off-line
15 December 2012 09:12
LadylikeMedia
Photographer
LadylikeMedia
Bristol
Bristol

I love e shots of you on the pink background with the yellow top and brunette hair. I think it looks good brown

15 December 2012 10:35
laurenlangley
Model

look at emma kate dawson-she looks equally good blonde or brunette,but I think as brunette she has the edge.While its very true that some gentlemen prefer blondes, bottle blonde with extensions is a almost weekly cost to maintain-and i think as a brunette you are more foreign looking, sophisticated, both looks work equally for you, you are very lucky and those who dont wantto book you based on you being brunette-well they are the minority, some may rebook you now as you look totally different brunette,very 'french' sexy-Megan Fox springs to mind, in other words HOT!XX
I couldn't give a ha'penny jizz for your´╗┐ Internet-assembled philosophy

John Adrian Studios is off-line
15 December 2012 11:23
John_Adrian_Studios
Photographer
John_Adrian_Studios
Powys
Brecon

They say that blondes have more fun but brunettes can really smoulder!
Happy smouldering babe!
surprisecheeky

21 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
ElleLaura miles Tashaholz
antoinewynn Auctioneer BOBREEVES Cheshunt83 dave@studio99 david1500 geoffmarchant Ianmcculloch James7799 Ladiesman paddywhack paulfcm16 philippahh Rhadamanthus rod_m99 WellandPhoto Willjamieson
kerandastudio2