The irony! (Moon Landing)

Bill Haley is off-lineSilver Member
29 January 2013 11:02
pompeytog
Photographer
pompeytog
Hampshire
Portsmouth

I watched it live so it must be true. Then again, it was in black & white so it may not be ???
How hard can it be?

29 January 2013 12:42
paule
Photographer

the internet levels the playing field, scientists get just the same exposure as the... conspirasists.. however the C's only ever put forward their view point "it didn't happen" or a half baked idea of why it couldn't possibly have happened.. and crowds of C's flock to chirp their 2pth..

rational more balanced, when conspiracy are on TV, I always seem to think them barking, people may look at the evidence and believe what they saw, read, were informed of.

Having watched NASA DVD's, there is no doubt that their was huge bias and PR.... but not to the extent that it didn't happen... after all one of the few countries to oust their leaders twice because they lied, isn't gonna stand by and let lies be told.

Frank Sinnott is off-line
29 January 2013 12:53
frankpht
Photographer
frankpht
London

This is the thread I talked about in the new one I've just put up but as no one seems to be interested in that one. I'll post again this You Tube video.  If it doesn't put the CTs in to touch then deluded people cannot be saved and anyway who would want to.  I see the topic has been merged.  The video I posted is aswell as being entertaining it puts the whole CT concept to rest but even I know it won't.  Ah well 

Phil_M is off-line
29 January 2013 13:20
Phil_M
Photographer
Phil_M
Greater Manchester
Stockport

Quote from frankpht
This is the thread I talked about in the new one I've just put up but as no one seems to be interested in that one. I'll post again this You Tube video.  If it doesn't put the CTs in to touch then deluded people cannot be saved and anyway who would want to.  I see the topic has been merged.  The video I posted is aswell as being entertaining it puts the whole CT concept to rest but even I know it won't.  Ah well 

This is genius.

29 January 2013 15:04
frankpht
Photographer
frankpht
London

Quote from PhilMairs
This is genius.

I know but I don't want to blow my own trumpet.   Have you watched the video I'm talking about.  Now that guy is a genius. 

Hugh is off-lineGold Member
29 January 2013 15:51
Hugh
Photographer
Hugh
Dyfed
Aberystwyth

The idea that the Us faked the moon landings is ridiculous.

They couldn't even leave a few "weapons of mass destruction" lying around in Iraq with "made in France" labels.
It's not Fine Art just because it's in Black and White.

Ken Pegg is off-line
29 January 2013 16:00
kenp
Photographer
kenp
Dorset
Weymouth

If you want to know if the Americans landed on the moon, then don't ask an American, ask a Russian.

29 January 2013 17:42
frankpht
Photographer
frankpht
London

Quote from kenp
If you want to know if the Americans landed on the moon, then don't ask an American, ask a Russian.

Have you ever heard of a  Russian that said they didn't. 

Graham Russell is off-line
29 January 2013 21:29
grahamr
Photographer
grahamr
Surrey
Lightwater

Around 2000 I was at a sales conference for a previous employer in California. The keynote speaker was Jim Lovell (commander of Apollo 13). For an hour the whole room was silent. It was a brilliant presentation with some awesome video footage from the mission.

The bit I will never forget is his opening line:
"I know you should never start a presentation with an apology, but for those of you who were expecting Tom Hanks to walk out I am sorry, you've got the real thing" - total genius

Bill Haley is off-lineSilver Member
30 January 2013 12:01
pompeytog
Photographer
pompeytog
Hampshire
Portsmouth

Quote from grahamr
Around 2000 I was at a sales conference for a previous employer in California. The keynote speaker was Jim Lovell (commander of Apollo 13). For an hour the whole room was silent. It was a brilliant presentation with some awesome video footage from the mission. The bit I will never forget is his opening line: "I know you should never start a presentation with an apology, but for those of you who were expecting Tom Hanks to walk out I am sorry, you've got the real thing" - total genius

Brilliant
How hard can it be?

14 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
anniesss danixhale Michelledefeo1
andygstudios Auctioneer Berkeleyboy Blancho dazglam frank4 PDCPhotos Philski Rehan rscott360 viewphotographic