Reminder Secure

Models & Breast Feeding

12 December 2012 11:00
cathfazaxxx
Model

Now I'm pregnant the midwifes are asking what I will do for the babies milk...

I have never really fancied breast feeding, because of my job and worried it will make my boobs saggy and horrible.

Have any models who had kids and breast fed, do your boobs go back to how they were orginally?

p.s. I don't want to get a boob job too much money and pain.
*dont let go of something you cant go a day without thinking of* <3

12 December 2012 11:15
JennyWren
Model
This member has been reset to pending

It's not breast feeding that shags your boobs up, it's being pregnant in the first place.

Also, the benefits of breast feeding are fantastic (and not just for baby). It helps you get your stomach back quickly, it's free as opposed to £20 odd quid a week and it protects against osteoporosis by locking calcium in.
Shoes give me endorphins, endorphins make me happy, happy models don't stab photographers!

Ratana Rose is off-line
12 December 2012 12:10
RattusRock
Model
RattusRock
County Durham
durham

your breast will grow massive and shrink weather you breast feed or not

also breast feeding helps you lose weight quicker

i couldnt breast feed but i would of if i could

12 December 2012 12:11
River
Model

I'm very pro-breast feeding, like Jenny. Mum breast-fed all 5 of her kids and has great boobs. She also donated extra breast milk to the neonatal unit at our local hospital. Definately the best thing for babies!
"I do this because Im having fun. The minute I stop having fun, I'll just walk away"- Heath Ledger

Missie is off-line
12 December 2012 12:22
Missie0290
Model
Missie0290
Merseyside
Newton-le-Willows

Breastfeeding doesn't make your boobs saggy and horrible, pregnancy does that. If you don't fancy breastfeeding fair enough but refrain from bandying lies around, You might put off someone who wants to do it and that's not fair, Everyone should have the opportunity to make an INFORMED decision.
"[Toni] has a short fuse when it comes to stupidity"

Chrissie Red is off-line
12 December 2012 12:27
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

Quote from cathfazaxxx
Now I'm pregnant the midwifes are asking what I will do for the babies milk... I have never really fancied breast feeding, because of my job and worried it will make my boobs saggy and horrible. Have any models who had kids and breast fed, do your boobs go back to how they were orginally? p.s. I don't want to get a boob job too much money and pain.

I think you should make up your own mind, do whatever you think is best for your baby and yourself. Read up online, I'm sure there will be plenty of expert advice out there if you have a search on google
I have to say though the best way to keep your boobs the way they were originally is by not having babies or surgery - both sound horribly sore and expensive to me haha!

Missie is off-line
12 December 2012 12:28
Missie0290
Model
Missie0290
Merseyside
Newton-le-Willows

You also lose weight quicker if you breastfeed.

Matt Harper is off-line
12 December 2012 12:30
mattharper
Photographer
mattharper
Devon
Paignton

Just don't do it in public

Missie is off-line
12 December 2012 12:31
Missie0290
Model
Missie0290
Merseyside
Newton-le-Willows

Matt - I do it on busses and trains and everything.

Chrissie Red is off-line
12 December 2012 12:37
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

I'm all for breatfeeding but I remember the way my sister was made to feel when she was unable to express enough milk to feed her newborn twins - almost like she was looked down upon from the staff and other mothers who were so strongly for breastfeeding that they thought any option was bad parenting even if it was impossible for the mother.

Read up on it - make a decision and do what you feel is right, never feel pressurised into doing something just because other people swear by it. I would say though priorities shouldn't be about your boobs but about your baby.

30 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
lynnesel Sammi_1985 toxicinnocence VictoriaClaire wildchief Winterlilly
Anderson78 BOBREEVES BOZZ Brian2008 diphoto dorrian eyecandiphotography firsttake geoffmarchant jimbob Kjoservices KosupureUK MAMAMIYA markeos50d Oberonfoto philippahh pierre poah rscott360 skymouse stevegosh StuartCollinsPhoto Studio1
photo39